16.|Aaradhya in danger

Continuation....

Shobhit didn't find anyone in living room . So, he went in his room to get ready for office and left quickly that no one notice him.

He decided at night he will talk to his family about Aaradhya. In this he will also get little time to think how he will convince his family.

***

Sonagachi

Tara bai was on swing and chewing bethel (paan) while sly smile. She is reading newspaper and laughing.

"Surili dekh aaj akhbaar mei humare kothe ka naam chapa hai....Haaye ab toh aur customer aayenge" Tara bai squealed and surili giggled.

Suddenly her phone started ringing. She saw an unknown number and spoke with bethel in her mouth.

"Koun hai re"

"Rekha chakarborty" Tara bai heard her name and spilled the Bethel from her mouth.

"Namoskaar Rekha ji"

"I am not here listening to your shit Tara bai. Just send that girl away from here. So, Shobhit cannot find her." Rekha ordered her angrily.

"Ji ji aapka kaam ho jayega" Tara bai shivered and quickly nodded.

After receiving the direct call from Rekha chakarborty. She can't disobey her order. And 1 crore credited in Tara bai account.

"Waah...Rekha devi ki jai ho. Shobhit babu aapki chidiya toh udi" Tara bai smirked.

This side

At lunch time

When all the girls were eating, Surili told her about the news of shobhit and her heart beat stopped for a moment.

"Newspaper mei bhi aa gya ye" She mumbled thinking If another person came then how will she manage??

For her it was a do and die situation. This morning only they kissed each other passionately and now he is trapped.

She knows no decent family will allow him to come back to her. So she was planning to escape from here.

But this is so difficult for her. In all places there were bulky brown men to guard the whole place. Even girls were not supportive. They all were always fighting with each other on stupid topics. And most of them were loyal to Tara bai.

Aadhya was restless so she was walking in the corridor. Moans and groans can be heard from the top floor.

Few customers came to enjoy it in daytime too. But it was all making her feel more disgusting.

Her eyes fell on the big boxes and saw a guard talking on the phone that they would like to sell these big boxes.

Aadhya stopped listening to him and came back to her room so that no one saw her.

"Maybe I can get out of here" she thought about joining her hands.

"Please help me this time Durga maa" she prayed to God.

***

Shobhit returned at night with contact papers.

"Shobhit 3 din baad tumhari shaadi hai Nayra se" His grandmother announced when he came on the dinning table at night.

He was shocked to listen this. He thought he would convince his family for the girl he loves but here his family has other plans.

"Nooo... I can't marry her and you can't make decisions on my behalf and then order me like this" He shouted

"You will have to marry her only" Rekha said and he rolled his eyes.

"No, I will marry but to Aaradhya" he shouted back shocking all of them.

Shobhit always cared about his family first who is now crazy for a Prostitute.

"Ohh... Aaradhya naam hai uss rakhel ka"

"Daadi"

"Chilla mat.....Ab Tu uss kothe wali ke pass nhi jayega"

"Mai jaunga"

"Thik hai...toh phir jaa" Rekha said and he was shocked. He understood that Aaradhya is in danger.

"Nhi... Daadi aap Aaradhya ke sath aisa nhi kar sakti" Shobhit panicked

"Mai bahut kuch kar sakti hu shobhit....Apne pati ko kothe pe jaane se nhi rok paayi par ab tujhe jaane nhi dungi" She said shocking every member.

"Tera baap bhi ek tawayaf ki aulaad hai"

"Aur ab tu khandan ki izzat ko mitti mei milana chahta hai?? Mai aisa nhi hone dungi" Rekha said but he ran out of house.

Krish also wanted to go behind his brother but gayatri stopped him.

Gayatri warned both of them. Krish and surbhi to not to help him. If she is caught then consequences will not be good.

They both nodded but feeling bad for their big brother.

To be continued....