1. Rescue and found

You were walking back home after picking some things up from the store.

You walk by a school when a ball from over the fence of the playground hits you.

You drop the bags in your hand and stumble before you look at the ball and the kids running up to the fence.

" we're sorry!"

" it's alright."

You pick up the ball and throw it back to the kids over the fence.

You notice that somethings have fallen out of your bag, you squat down and start putting things back into the bag.

" hold on, we'll come and help!"

A few of the kids start climbing up the fence.

" no. Stop, I've got it. Thank you tho."

The kids hop off the fence and start pointing out were some of the things fell.

" your water bottle is rolling away!"

You look around and see your new water bottle rolling down the road.

Before you could get up to chase after the water bottle a cat runs to stop it from rolling.

The cat looks at you before they bite the handle of the bottle and start dragging it towards you.

You had everything in your bag when the cat got to you with the water bottle.

You smile and put the water bottle into your bag before you pet the cat.

The cat was pink with dark pink stripes on their back, front paws and tail.

You look around to see if a window was opened or someone looking for their pet.

" thank you, such a sweet baby. Where's your owner?"

The pink cat looks around before putting their front paws on your knees.

You pick up the bag and the cat, holding them in your arms.

You start walking again back to your house.

While you were walking, you passed a park.

The pink cat in your arms ears perked up and started meowing.

You look around at the park before seeing a black cat sitting on a branch looking down at you and the pink cat in your arms.

" oh. Hello, do you know each other?"

The pink cat meows and the black cat meows back.

After a minute or two of them meowing at each other, the black cat hopped down onto a lower branch and carefully walks over to you before getting onto your shoulder.

" okay, I guess I'll take both of you home."

You go back to walk down the street before stopping and waiting for pedestrian signals to change to the green man walk so you could cross the road.

The pink cat meows again and you look around to see a tan and brownish cat sitting on the beach with a big white cat that looks like a maine coon that had on a small pair of sunglasses.

" huh. Are ya'll friends or something?"

You ask to no one in particular.

The tan brownish cat meows at the black cat on your shoulder.

The pink cat meows and hops out of your arms onto the beach to see the white maine coon with sunglasses meowing at each other.

The tan brownish cat quickly hops into your arms.

The pink cat notices and meows at the tan brownish cat.

You glance up to see the signal change to the green man walk.

" come on, let's go."

You say while making a pspsps noise before you walk across the street glancing back to see the pink cat and white maine coon following after you.

They followed you while you walk to your house.

You hold the tan brownish cat in one arm to reach into your pocket and take out your keys, unlocking the front door.

You open the door and let the pink cat and the white maine coon inside.

You walk inside before closing the door and locking the door as you take off your shoes and put them by the door.

The tan cat jumps out of your arms and the black cat hopped off your shoulder.

You walk to put things away where they go.

the cats were walking around looking around your house.

You look at the cats that were in your living room.

The black cat was sitting by the window watching the TV.

The pink cat was laying on the couch also watching the TV.

The tan brownish cat was laying on the arm of the couch.

The white maine coon wearing sunglasses was sitting on the back of the couch.

' I guess that I'm keeping them.
They need names tho."

----------------
A/n: thank you for reading!
Please comment.