3. shop-purr

You look at the new cat on your front porch and the way the cat was glaring at you tell you ' open the door'.

You look at the cat with a side eye before you remember that you don't have anything for the cats.

( a/n: Thank you for the person in the black Butler cat story, who told me that I didn't feed the cats and that they don't have anything.)

You look at your new cats before looking at your wallet.

" let's go, come on babies, we're going shopping for y'all."

You say while you grab your keys and box like plastic bag.

Bambi and Cole got into the bag and togepi got on your shoulder while Casper is by your feet.

You opened your door and walked out and locked the door behind you and your cats.

You look at the dark pale pink cat who was following you to your car and hopped into your car.

You tried to get the cat out of your car but they swatted your hand.

So you just sigh and start up your car before driving to a close pet store.

You walk inside and push a cart with bambi and cole in the top of with your bag while togepi, Casper and the new cat that had beef with your cats were in the big part of the cart or walking next to you.

You look at the bags of cat food before you pick up a big bag of cat food and put it on the bottom of the cart.

You walk over to look at cat trees.

" hmm? Which one to get?"

You look at your cats to see which one they were looking at.

After a few minutes you pick up a box of pieces of a cat tree and put it into your cart.

You walk to the wet cat food and put a box of cans into the cart.

Your cats pick out toys while you grab some food and water bowls.

After a few minutes of shopping for your cats and went to check out to pay.

" okay, that will be 235."

You glance at your cats before you pay.

" y'all are lucky your cute."

You push the cart out to your car, open the trunk and put the cat stuff inside.

You get into your car and start driving home while listening to a reddit story, Togepi and bambi are listening with you.

You slap your hand over your mouth at a big plot twist/ revenge in the story.

You glance at your cats before glance at the road before your phone, togepi and bambi were just as shocked as you.

You pull into your driveway, turn off your car and get out and open the trunk grabbing the bags.

Togepi, Casper and Cole tried to help you but they are cats.

You unlock your door and walk in putting down the bags before going out to get the box.

You sit on your living room floor and open the box to start bliding the cat tree.

Togepi, bambi and cole were helping you by finding and pushing a piece to you.

Casper and the pale pink cat were on your couch but on opposite sides, away from each other.

You glance at the pale pink cat and start to think of a name while you continue making the cat tree.

___________________
A/n: thank you for reading!
Please comment!