Did you ever like me ?

I never really talked about myself with Heeseung. I always assumed he wouldn't want to know about me. He doesn't know my favourite color, my favourite song, that I used to play basketball when I was young or that I love cooking. He knows that I love him. If one thing he know for sure is that I love him.

I thought I knew a lot about him, I also thought he loved me too. One thing I know about him is that he is never at his place before 4pm. That's why I didn't think he would answer the door when I knocked.  And I wish he didn't Because I'm scared. I'm scared of the moment I won't be able to lie to myself anymore, the moment I'll need to face the truth.

Heeseung pretended to date me so girls at school wouldn't bother him anymore.

Heeseung never liked me.

I loved Heeseung.

I still love Heeseung.

Seeing him after hearing what he said should make me angry, but it only made me sad. Here he is, right in front of me and the only thing I want to do his cry in his arm. I should be screaming at him. ''you used me! '' I thought ''you know I love you, yet you still played with me! '' that's what I should be saying right now but the only thing I can do is look in his eyes. Confusion, that's what Heeseung eyes are saying. Was he not expecting me or was it maybe the tears that are slowly falling down my check who put that expression on his face.

''Are you crying? ''

'' Maybe. Heeseung, I have a question? ''

'' yes? ''

'' Did you ever like me? ''

No answer

'' Did you ever like me, Lee Heeseung? ''

I asked a little louder this time.

''let's go inside''

He finally said whispering not wanting to disturb his neighbours.

'' No just answer my question. ''

''Lia, let's talk inside''

It's the first time I heard him call my name that way. He sounded so... sweet?

Why is it so hard to just answer yes? why do you need to go inside for that? I know I didn't like where it was going so, I stayed outside. When he saw I wasn't following him he turned around.

''Lia? ''

Again, with this voice...

''I heard you on the phone with Jake earlier. ''

''what? ''

'' I was passing by your class today and I heard you on the phone with Jake. ''

''Lia... I-''

'no.''

This time it didn't sound sweet, it sounded like he was pitying me. The last thing I want him to do is to pity me.

''Heeseung, let's breakup. ''

I turned around before hearing is answer. I didn't need his ''sorry'' or is'' I understand''

As I was walking away, Heeseung did the last thing I thought he would do.

Laughing

I stopped in my track to the exit turning to face him.

'' you love me too much to break up.''

Author note:
I'm not sure to like how this chapter turned out.
Needs to be part of the story to so I'm not sure what to do to make it better. For the moment this is gonna be the chapter 2, I might changes it later but the idea is there ;)