engagement party

"This is my girlfriend Lia"

"Nice to me- "

"Miss Lia?"

I turn around

"Mister Lee."

Flash back

I walk in the park we used the go, the sun starting to set, and the memories of us flow back. We came here together even before we started dating. We always like to take walk together and sit on the exact same bench after. Sometimes we talk, sometimes we stayed in silence. But I liked it, I like the presence of Heeseung itself, we didn't need to talk.

I realize how much I missed this place. I couldn't get myself to come back after what happen and honestly it was a mistake. I really love this place. The trees, the flowers, and the little bridge. I take in everything, every color, every smell, and every sound. I'm deep into my little world until I arrive near our bench. There he is sitting with his eyes closes and is head resting back.

Heeseung

In this moment, I realize my feeling for him are really gone.

When I sit next to him, he sits up from is previous position and look at me.

However, I keep looking at the sun setting.

"What did you want to talk about?"

I finally ask looking back at him.

"I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend"

"No."

I stand up ready to leave, but then he grabs my wrist to stop me.

"Please Lia I need your help."

I stay silence waiting for him to explain

He sighs then proceed to explain

"I accidently told someone I had a girlfriend, and they don't believe me, so I need you to pretend that we are still together. Only for one party."

"Why don't you ask someone else, I'm sure there's a bunch of girls who would LOVE to be your girlfriend even if it's just for one night."

There's a short silence before he mumbles his answer

"I showed them a picture of you saying you were my girlfriend..."

"YOU DID WHAT"

"I'm sorry OK I admit it wasn't really smart of me, but I couldn't really think about it they asked me for a photo of me and my girlfriend and since a still had a picture of us from the time we were dating I- I didn't have another choice ok."

"Then why didn't you just tell them we weren't together anymore?"

"I don't know."

"Too bad, I'm not doing it"

As I leave, he speaks again

"If you don't help me, I'll tell my father we used to date!"

Urgh I can't believe am going to do that...

I turn around

"Only for one night ok."

"Really?" He asks, smiling brightly at me.

I just nod than I turn around again wanting to leave as fast as possible.

"Thank You!!" he screams

"I'll pick you up at 8pm tomorrow, be ready!"

End of flashback

So, there I am, facing the reason why I accepted Heeseung's request.

But now it's even worse, he thinks we are dating.

Not that we used to date, but THAT WE ARE DATING.

Like STILL.

I'm done for

"Dad I can explain, I- "

"That is wonderful son! Why didn't you tell me sooner!"

"No, it's not like ta- "Heeseung still try to deny but this time I'm the one who cut him

"We didn't know how you would react sir." I hug Heeseung arm

"Plus, it hasn't been that long since we started dating" I look at mister Lee with a smile than back at Heeseung who is staring at me like a just told him that I robed a bank

I elbowed him

"Go along please" I whispered threw my smile for his dad not to suspects us.

Heeseung seemed to get the message because he suddenly kissed my cheek before looking at his father

"Yes, we really wanted to tell you, but you know, she's your secretary and I didn't want to get her fired so- "He stop talking looking at me than at his father again waiting for him to speak.

"That's amazing you guys look so great together"

I smile

"Thank you, sir."

"Don't call me sir when we are out of work, call me dad"

"Okay si- I mean dad"

"I'll leave you two then, see you two tomorrow"

"Bye Dad"

"Bye s- dad"

I wait for him to completely leave before letting go of Heeseung's arm.

"Shit this was so awkward." I speak

"I was gonna explain everything to him why did you stop me?" Heeseung ask

"I don't know I panicked and also, he looked really happy for us and a didn't want him to be disappoint."

"You are really too sweet Lia, but we have to pretend every day now."

"Just in front of your dad, I mean we only see each other at work, we only need to pretend there. If it makes your dad happy than we can keep pretending. "

"What bad could happen?"

I look at Heeseung who is looking at something at his phone mouth wide open

"This."

He shows me his phone

You are invited to my son and his girlfriend engagement party

"What the fuck."

Author note:

I love this chapter.

Nothing to do with the story but I wish you guys Happy New Years!!

Don't forget to vote!

See you next chapter ;)