Back to Korea

Time to go back to Korea.

Already.

The few months I spent here were amazing, I spent time with my family and my friends.

I enjoyed Australia so much that I thought about not going back.

I could stay with my family and watch my sister's son grow up. Find a job and a place to stay, a new start away from my life in Korea.

Away from Heeseung.

It seemed so easy to just stay. But running away from my problems wasn't the best option.

I love Korea and never going back because of a guy wasn't what I wanted.

I need to start a new life there.

I need to build a new Lia.

A new Lia who doesn't care about some pseudo perfect guy.

The new Lia's going to be hard working, independent, confident and she won't let her emotion take over.

I won't let Heeseung control my life.

Time skip

(Korea)

Memories flew back when I arrived.

Good ones.

I decided that I wanted to keep it that way, create new memories for the new me.

The first step was to get rid of potential bad ones.

Starting of with quitting my job at the supermarket.

I want to avoid seeing him, not because I still love him.

Because it would be awkward, and I don't need two part-time jobs anymore. One is enough. I also need time to find a real job since a finished school.

I'm ready to go job hunting to become the new Lia I promised I would become back in Australia.

At least I'll try.

I checked the working schedule for today and my boss is working, perfect time for me to give my resining letter.

When I entered the shop, my college and friend Soo-Yun is at the counter making a client pay a bottle of soju.

She's the one who got me the job when I told her I needed more money.

"Have a nice day sir, Welc- Lia!" She finally notices my presence greeting me with a smile.

"You're back" she added coming toward me to give me a hug.

"I missed you so much." She said hugging me.

"Me too"

"I have so many questions. for starter what are you doing here? I didn't know you worked today, or did you miss me that much?" she said breaking the hug.

"I did miss you but no I'm here to talk with the boss, I saw on the work schedule that he was here today" I responded looking around searching for him.

"You don't know?" Soo-Yun said.

"Don't know what?"

"Lia." I voice behind me said.

I didn't even turn around.

Still looking at Soo-Yun, I tell her.

"I'll go now, call me!"

With a little wave I storm out of the shop. As I walk away, I hear the door open and close behind me. I start walking faster, "Why is he coming after me?" I mumble to myself.

The footstep behind me is matching my speed and suddenly he grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Let go of me." I said not even looking at him.

He doesn't let go.

I try to free my arm, but he tightens his grip on my wrist.

"HEESEUNG, I SAID LET GO!" I suddenly scream at him.

"no." he simply says.

"What do you mean no?" I ask still trying to free my arm.

"Because if a let go you're going to run away again."

"Why do you care if I run away." I ask.

He doesn't answer.

"That's what I thought" I say freeing my arm.

I start walking away.

"Why did you block me?"

I turn around "What!"

"I said why did you block me, Lia?"

"I tried to call you."

At this moment the only thing that I can do is laugh.

"Why are you laughing" he asks.

"Are you serious?"

"Are you really asking me, the one you dated to get girl away why did she blocked you?"

"I don't know Heeseung you tell me, why did you think I blocked you?"

"Wait I know, is it because I love you too much?"

"Oh no wait! is it maybe because you played with my feeling or is it just because I'm petty again?" I'm now inches away from him waiting for his answer.

"I- "

I cut him off.

"You know what don't answer" I leave.

Then I turn around

"One last thing. Don't ever talk to me again."

Author note

I'm back, I was really busy with school and everything but now I have a little time to post the next part and I don't know about you but I love it, I was waiting to write the part when she would put Heeseung in his place. Hope you enjoyed it;) oh and don't forget to vote.