𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 26: 𝒯𝓌ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃𝓈

Kayden and Jiwoo were too busy training in the basement. As usual, Kartein will watch them train and take a look at Jiwoo's condition after.

After feeding and playing with the cats, Aiza went upstairs and stayed in Jiwoo's room to practice her force control. The force control she currently practices is her ability to transform.

"Whew! That was tough.", she opened her eyes and looked at her paws.

"I wonder if I can also transform into a different human..."

She stopped thinking when she heard Jiwoo's voice. She went outside the room and looked downstairs, listening to Jiwoo and Kayden's conversation.

"Do Mr. Kartein really have to leave?", Jiwoo asked while feeling down.

'Huh? Neutered guy is leaving?', Aiza wondered.

"It may not sound like it, but he really did a lot for you. Now that your core is fully healed, he no longer had a reason to stay here anymore.", Kayden replied.

Aiza quickly went outside to find Kartein. She then paused when she saw Kartein standing on the grass, looking up while his hands were in his pockets. The cats were with him, lingering on his feet.

"Hmm... Things turned out a little awkward. I wasn't even thinking of leaving. I still have much to research with Kayden and Aiza in my cat's body. Not to mention that I don't feel like leaving yet.", he sighed.

Kartein closed his eyes, looking like a baby that is going to cry after feeling forced to leave Jiwoo's house.

"I still want to stay.", he mumbled.

When Kartein opened his eyes, he jumped out of surprise after seeing Aiza standing at the gate, staring at him.

"What the fuck!? You scared me!", he placed his hand on his chest while catching up his breath.

'His face is so handsome... Is it even possible for me to copy his face?', Aiza stared at Kartein, mesmerizing his beauty.

Kartein gulped and breathe calmly. He stood straight and looked at Aiza with a serious face.

"Since when did you get here?", he asked.

"When you said you weren't thinking of leaving.", Aiza replied with a straight face.

'What?! She was here from the start?! So she heard my rants?!', Kartein clenched his fist and bit his lip, feeling annoyed and embarrassed of her.

Kartein breathes calmly, composing himself again before talking to her.

"Why are you here?", he asked.

"I heard you were leaving.", Aiza replied.

"Yes, I am. And so?", he replied sarcastically.

"I want to check something before you go.", Aiza said and went down.

"Huh?", Kartein looked at her confusedly.

"Close your eyes.", she said.

"And why would I?", Kartein raised his brows.

"Just close it!", she insisted.

'This bitch!', feeling forced, Kartein closed his eyes while cursing her on his mind.

'I need to transform myself back into a human so I could measure Kartein's physiques more efficiently.', Aiza thought and quickly transformed herself back into her human form.

A minute has passed, and Kartein is wondering what Aiza is doing. He was about to open his eyes but Aiza talked again.

"Don't you dare open your eyes when I'm not telling you to do so!", she ordered.