𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 52: 𝒜𝓂𝓎ℯℴ𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝓃ℯ𝓌 𝒽ℴ𝓂ℯ

"waahh! I'm soo tired~", Aiza said and yawned. With her mouse body, she flopped on the sofa with a sleepy face.

"Tsk! You're just sitting on Amyeong's shoulder this whole trip. How can you act so tired like that?", Kayden complained while walking towards the sofa. Beside him is Kartein and behind them is Jiwoo and Amyeong carrying the bags.

"Shut up! You're just jealous 'cause Jiwoo can't carry your fatass", Aiza replied and rolled her eyes before she lay comfortably on the sofa.

Kayden's eyes twitched at what she said. "That wench!", he murmured angrily before he crouched himself, preparing to launch at her. When he observed her starting to feel relaxed, he then jumped towards the sofa and crushed her, causing the mouse to squeak.

"Goodness! Can't you guys rest for a while? We just got home and now you two are fighting again." Kartein sighed and jumped to the sofa before he flopped beside Kayden with a tired face.

"This fatass started it!", Aiza talked back and kicked Kayden, causing the orange cat to fall on the floor.

"Grrrr!", Kayden gritted his teeth and slowly rose himself. He then glared at the gray mouse, who just gave him a smirk before laying back on the sofa comfortably.

Amyeong, who just put the bag he carried on the floor, paused when he suddenly sensed awakened ones coming. His brows furrowed and cautiously looked at the door.

"Are you alright, Hyung?", Jiwoo asked worriedly as he approached him. Amyeong raised his arm and stopped Jiwoo while keeping his eyes on the door.

"Someone's coming.", he said in a serious tone.

The three awakened animals raised their heads and looked at him before they faced the door Amyeong was looking at.

"What?", Jiwoo started to feel nervous about the way he acted.

As he sensed the person coming nearer, he ready himself to attack. When he heard the door click, he was about to launch forward but suddenly, his body froze.

"Huh?", Amyeong turned his head and looked at Aiza with a questioning look. Aiza shook her head in reply.

The door opened and a white-haired teenage guy entered the room. Behind him is a black-colored short-haired girl and another guy with the same hair color.

"What? The light is on?"

"Perhaps Jiwoo is here?"

"Huh? They're... your friends?", Amyeong blinked.

Jiwoo's friends' faces then brightened upon seeing Jiwoo. They all ran towards him and hugged him. When they noticed an unfamiliar person standing behind Jiwoo, they paused and stared at him.

"Huh? He's a new face.", Jisuk said.

"Hey! Who's he?", Subin asked while nudging Jiwoo.

"Oh!", Jiwoo stood straight and moved closer to Amyeong. "His name is Amyeong. I call him Hyung. He'll be staying with me from now on.", he said with a smile.

His friends blinked for a while and stared at Amyeong confusedly, making Amyeong feel uneasy.

"You have a Hyung?", Subin asked idiotically.

"But you don't look alike tho.", she said confusedly while shifting her gaze to both Amyeong and Jiwoo.

"Dumbass!", Jisuk said and hit Subin on the back of her head.

"That's because they're not brothers. They're cousins! Right, Jiwoo?", he said and faced Jiwoo with a proud smile, as if he had guessed it right.

"Ah... Well...", Jiwoo said hesitantly.