𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3: ℛ𝓊𝓃

"𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝. 𝐅𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥."

●══════◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►══════●

The guard slowly opened his eyes as he woke up due to the chirping sounds of the bird. He then stretched his arms and moaned, feeling good after he slept.

"What a good morning! Alright! It's time to do my rounds!"

The guard stood up and checked the place. Feeling cautious and scared, he slowly walked as he was getting nearer to where the cage of the tiger is.

He started to wonder why the cage is silent so he slowly moved from the wall to take a peek at the cage. However, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped the moment he saw the cage empty.

"T-the tiger... T-THE TIGER IS GONE!", the guard shouted.

Upon hearing the guard's shout, the other men hurriedly went to the cage. The two old men gritted their teeth, feeling mad after seeing the cage empty. One of them turned their head and quickly grabbed the guard's collar and glared at him.

"What the hell are you doing?! I thought you were guarding this place?! How come you did not know someone snuck into our place?!", the old man shouted.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry, sir. I was asleep last night.", the guard explained while feeling nervous.

"HA! I shouldn't have hired you as a guard if you will only sleep at night.", he muttered and massaged his temple to calm himself as he started to feel his headaches.

"Find the tiger! It'll be dangerous if it bumped into a lot of people!", the other old man shouted, commanding the guys to search Aiza.

"Yes, sir!", The men replied and they all ran to search the tiger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeez. I'm glad I found clothes. I can't manage to walk around bare naked.", Aiza said while wearing a guy's polo shirt and pants, currently walking in the town with slippers that are a bit big for her feet.

"Though it's big for me and there's no belt. I'm glad I found a rope. I'll just wear this until I found a girl's shirt and shoes that fits my size.", she mumbled as she touched her shirt.

The shirt she wore is big enough for her that it can be her dress and her pants are long and big for her so she folded it to fit the length of her legs and used a rope to stop it from loosing.

When she saw a nearby boutique, she quickly walked towards it and open the door to go inside. The bell rings the moment she opened the door and the lady managing the boutique looked at her and greet her.

"Welco-", the lady didn't finish her greetings upon seeing Aiza.

She looks at Aiza from head to toe with her eyebrow raised. Her behavior made Aiza uncomfortable so Aiza took the initiative to talk first.