𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖞

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 – 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖞
꒦─ꜰᴏᴜʀ ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴꜱ─꒦
Ϟ꒦❦❝─But the four teenagers promise each other that Lizzie won’t ever get hurt, even if it kills them.─❞❦꒦ϟ

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽ 

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽ 

“Lizzie, you up?” Harry asked, knocking on Lizzie’s door. The girl looked over to the clock and saw it said ‘3:58’. She sighed, and walked over to her door. She looked hesitant for a moment, but opened her door, seeing a crying Harry. 

“Harry, what’s–” she was cute off when Harry brought her into a hug. Lizzie put her arms around him too, and closed the door, as she brought them to her bed. “Harry, what’s wrong?” 

“I’m so so sorry,” he told her, crying a little harder. She felt her heart melt, and a small smile hit her face. “I–I didn’t m–mean to hurt you, I was just angry t–that they didn’t talk to me, and I–I took it out on you.” 

“Harry,” Lizzie said softly, pulling him away from her waist, and making him look at her. “You listen to me, and you listen well. I don’t blame you, I blame myself. I knew you would react like that, you’re hurt, and I get that, and I also knew that you’d lash out on anyone you can. Hell, I did the same.” 

“You did?” Harry asked, confused. Lizzie nodded. 

“I lashed out on my birthday. That’s when everything went to shit. I went to shit. My life flipped,” she told him. She felt a tear roll down her cheek, but she brushed it away. “Harry, on my birthday, it was a red moon, it triggered something inside me. And I became this freak that no one understood. I wrote to you, almost every week, I tried. Of course I didn’t have time, but I still did it. Do you know why?” 

“I don’t. Can you tell me?” he asked her. She nodded, smiling. She reached her hand up, and stroked her cheek. 

“I didn’t want you to feel even more closed off than you were, because Harry you are like a big brother to me, and I love you for it. You have such a huge heart, but most don’t see it. I see it, and I’ll do anything to keep it that way,” she told him. Harry nodded, before pulling her back into a hug. She hugged him back, feeling like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. 

“I love you too, Liz,” he whispered to her, and smiled. Everything was better, everything would be better, they’d be fine. 

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽ 

“Harry, it’s time,” Arthur said, walking into the boys room. He looked confused, seeing Harry's empty bed. He turned around to see that Lizzie’s door was cracked, making him frown. He walked forward, seeing Harry and Lizzie cuddling.