𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 - 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕷𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖔𝖓

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 – 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕷𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖔𝖓 

꒦─ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ─꒦

Ϟ꒦❦❝─Then what should I call you? Cupcake? Sweet Tart? Princess? My queen?─❞❦꒦ϟ

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽ 

Theodore walked Lizzie to her classes for the next week and a half. He had to make sure that she wasn’t going to get hurt by his brother. 

He trusted her of course to keep her promise but something told him that his brother would try anything to get a moment of them two alone. 

Lizzie on the other hand knew that something was up with Theo, and she knew it started with his brother.

She was very curious to figure out why he would even tell her not to talk to Alexander. She also knew that sometime this week she would need to talk to Elijah Black. 

And that scared her. Who the hell was he? How had she never met him before? Was he her cousin? Brother?

Anything possibility she could think of made her wonder. She had to find out. She knew that it was the only way to get her answers. 

She also knew that it would be hard to do that with Theo watching her like a hawk ever since the new students arrived in this school. She could tell that he wasn’t sharing things with her, and that he was keeping many secrets. 

She just had to figure out what. 

“Lizzie, are you even listening?” Theo’s abrupt stop made her jump out of her thoughts. She immediately stopped with him, furrowing her brows. “Are you listening?” 

“Yeah,” she blatantly lied. 

Theo raised an eyebrow, his eyes studying hers. He squinted his eyes at her and crossed his arms. She tried to play it off with an obvious fake smile, hoping  that he would realize that she wasn’t listening.

“I don’t like being lied to, love,” he said, and took a step towards her. Her fake smile dropped. She looked at the ground, holding her books tighter to herself. 

“I’m sorry,” she told him. 

She still had her glaze on the ground. He looked at her and noticed her nervousness making him more suspicious of what she was thinking about. He took a big step forward, grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into him.