𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 - 𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 – 𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 
꒦─ɴᴇᴡ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ─꒦
Ϟ꒦❦❝─Luna Lovegood─❞❦꒦ϟ

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 – 𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 ꒦─ɴᴇᴡ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ─꒦Ϟ꒦❦❝─Luna Lovegood─❞❦꒦ϟ

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽ 

“Who’s ready for a great year?” Elizabeth Black asked sarcastically, stepping off the Hogwarts Express. Staring at the castle that she used to call home. It felt like it was just cold here. She felt cold. 

“You know, you could say that happier,” Fred and George told her. She turned to them and flipped them off. 

“I’m good,” she told them. She kissed their cheeks before running over to her friends. Harry and Hermione were talking about something stupid while Ron was practically drooling wanting to eat so badly. 

Hermione smiled sadly at Harry as she pulled him into a hug, while Lizzie just rolled her eyes at Ron. 

“Oh look, fellas,” Malfoy’s voice echoed out to them. They turned their heads seeing him standing there in his black suit. “Surprised they haven’t got you Potter yet, bet they have a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.” 

“Shut up Malfoy,” Lizzie told him harshly, while Harry took a swipe for him. Ron thankfully grabbed Harry before he could, while Lizzie glared at him. “Stay away from us.” 

“Whatever,” Malfoy said, looking at Lizzie for a moment before walking off. Lizzie sighed and turned to Hermione. 

“Let’s get on those carriages, so we can get Ron some food,” she told them with a smile. Hermione nodded and pulled her along. They all got to the carriages, but Lizzie gasped looking at the animals pulling them. 

“They're beautiful,” she told them and went up to the animal, holding out her hand. The dead horse looked at her before going into her hand. “Wow. What do you guys think? I thought they were magical, I didn’t know that these creatures pulled them.” 

“Liz, there’s nothing there,” Hermione told her, calmly but worriedly. Lizzie turned to Hermione with confusion. 

“What do you mean? There right here,” she said, still petting the amazing creature. Harry smiled. 

“I see them too,” he said walking closer to the creatures and started to pet it like Lizzie. Hermione frowned. 

“Guys, there's nothing there,” Hermione told them again. Lizzie frowned. 

“You can’t see them,” she said plainly, turning back to the creatures. “I must be going crazy.” 

“You’re just as sane as I am,” a beautiful calm voice said, making the four jump in surprise. Lizzie looked past the creature to see a girl their age with blond hair, and a “Quibbler” upside down. 

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝐓.𝐍 |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara