𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 - 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖘

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 – 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖘 
꒦─ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ─꒦
Ϟ꒦❦❝─Go near her and I’ll kill you.─❞❦꒦ϟ

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽ 

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽ 

“Alexander?” Theodore Nott glared at the man who was sitting across from him. The boy smirked and took a drink of some pumpkin juice. 

“The one and only–” 

“What are you doing here?” Theodore cut off his brother. 

“Better question is what he’s doing here?” Pansy interrupted their conversation, looking over at Elijah Black. The blonde smirked and raised an eyebrow. 

“Why don’t you let the men talk, sweetheart,” he told her with a cocky grin. She gasped angrily and glared at the boy. 

“Sure, when are they getting here?” she retorted, making him glare at her. She smirked and raised her eyes cockily. Draco rolled his eyes. 

“Better question is how you never told us that you had a brother Theo,” He said, crossing his arms. Theo turned to look at his brother, his eyes showing that he had no remorse for anything. 

“Because he isn’t my brother, he’s just a disgrace,” Theo told them. Blaise hadn’t said anything the whole time but a frown took over his face. 

“What do you mean by that?” 

“Just that the pussy in front of me couldn’t even keep his thoughts to himself. I beat his ass and we haven’t seen each other since the third year.” 

“Tell them why we fought, dear brother of mine.” 

“We aren’t brothers!” Theo said, and slammed his hands on the table. “We will never be brothers and you will never change.” 

“Oh, please. Are you still mad over that?” Alexander asked, with an amused smirk. 

“Mad over what?” Pansy asked, wanting to know the drama between the two. 

“Go on, Theo. Tell them.” 

“He was talking about taking something of mine, and I got pissed. That’s all.” 

Alexander let out a laugh, and shook his head. He grabbed the fake golden butter knife and examined it. 

“I don’t need to just talk about it, I will be taking it,” he said, and looked his brother in the eyes. Theodore glared at him. 

“Don’t you fucking dare touch her!” 

“I won’t need to touch her, she'll be touching me,” he said, dragging out his words. Theo’s hands clenched into fist before he grabbed his brother by his robe. 

“I’ll kill you.” 

“I’m not scared of you. With those pictures you took I know exactly what I wanted. I’m not going to take it, she’ll come to me. Begging for my touch, my words of praise and most of all my dick–”