Chapter 20: Training

I opened my eyes and was in bed. Klaus must've moved me last night. I sat up and stretched. I looked over and seen Klaus lying in bed beside me, sleeping. The fear was creeping back up on me. I can't be hunted and tortured. I won't let them. I felt tears roll down my face. I looked at the clock in the wall. The time read 5:38am. I sighed and got out of bed, heading for the bathroom to take a shower. I washed my hair and body. I leaned against the shower, scared to move. The thought of people chasing me, searching for me, wanting to kill me, makes me paranoid. I step out of the shower, and seen the razor. I shook my head trying to get the idea out of my head. I got dressed and stood there in the mirror. looked at the razor again. I can't help it. I broke it apart and thought about how I could do this without Klaus seeing. I pulled my pant leg down and made a few cuts on my right leg. I looked in the mirror, feeling slightly better, yet worse than before. I braided my hair to the side, and went back to bed. I pulled out my phone, I looked at my contacts and I saw that Klaus had put his number in my phone. I smiled at his number. I laid down and Klaus rolled over. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him.

"Good morning." He said in a sleepy voice, almost like a whisper.

"Good morning." I smiled. He opened his eyes and kissed me by surprise. I felt my stomach get butterflies and my heart started racing. I cuddled up next to him while he rubbed my back. He moved his hand down to my leg and drew circles. Right below my cuts.

"Don't do that." I said.

"Why." he smiled.

"I don't like it." I lied.

"Ok then." He said moving his hand to my side.

"Why are you awake so early?" Klaus asked me.

"I just woke up, I didn't bother trying to go back to sleep." I said.

"You should sleep." Klaus said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You need it, after last night you need to rest." Klaus said with his eyes closed.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"How are you doing after all that?" He asked.

"I'm still scared and worried." I said.

"I know you are. But we'll get through this." He said grabbing my face. I took his hand and locked our fingers together.

"Do you want to go to Mystic Falls?" Klaus asked.

"I don't know. If I do will you be with me?" I asked.

He sighed. "No, but I will still come and see you." Klaus said.

"Then no." I said.

"Sweetheart. You should go." He said burying his face in my neck.

"Why, you want to get rid of me?" I asked.

"No. I want you to go so I can look for the vampires and kill them and you can train." Klaus said.

"I'll think about it." I said. I rolled over on my back.

"What's that?" Klaus asked touching the blood stain on my pants.

"I don't know." I lied.

"It's fresh. What'd you do?" He said.

"I didn't do-"

"You're lying!" He yelled.

"Klaus I'm fine I-"

He got up and paced around the room.

"Show me." He said, walking over to me.

"Show you what?" I asked.