Chapter Tres 😨

A few days in to Nimona moving in.

8:32

Balister tucked Nimona in like a little kid, said goodnight, and turned off the lamp

"Goodnight boss" she said before shifting around and closing her eyes to sleep. Balister went back to his and Ambrosious' room and got into bed, Ambrosious had turned on a movie  eventually it ended and they fell asleep on each other's arms

1:42, Nimonas Mind.

"Get out"

"Please, I didn't mean to attack him, he-"

"Get. Out. Nimona. I don't care for your excuses"

"Please boss I swear it was an accident!"

"Get out!" He pushed her out the door into the rain.

"Your a monster. Nimona. A monster."

1:45, back to reality.

Nimona woke up in a cold sweat and tears flowed from her eyes, she was reassuring herself that Balister wouldn't do that to her but she couldn't be sure. She just cried. Not even to sleep.

"What's that noise?" Balister said, waking up. He walked to Nimonas room and before entering he listened to her muttering and sobbing and eventually opened the door.

"Nimona? Nimona, what's wrong?" He asked, sitting down next to her on her bed.

"I.. I had a nightmare." Nimona sobbed

"What was it about? I assure you it mustn't be real" Balister assured her

"Well.. I accidently attacked Ambrosious... and you got really mad at me.... and you kicked me out.. and- and.. you called me a.." she sobbed again "a monster.." she said quietly and then flopped back over on her bed, sobbing.

"Nimona.. it's okay. It's not real and something like that would never happen.." balister reassured her until she fell back asleep and he went back to his room and layed down next to Ambrosious. Thinking he was still asleep.

"Bal?" Ambrosious said sleepily

"Oh Ambrosious, I didn't realize you woke up." Balister said.

"Bal, where were you" Ambrosious said again, sleepily

"Nimona had a nightmare, a bad one, but she's okay now" Balister cuddled up to Ambrosious and they both fell back asleep.