Chapter siente🤑

Another one about from when they were teens

It was a training day, Ambrosius was put against Mansly and Ambrosius immediately went up and started blocking all his attacks and missing none of his own, smiling smugly. Ballister was watching, lovestruck as usual when Todd came over to him.

"I see the way you look at him, [f slur]" Ballister looked away and frowned, Todd laughed but didn't realize Ambrosius was about to wink at ballister and saw the entire situation. His expression changed immediately and he used his sword to make his opponent drop their sword, he tossed his own to the ground and walked over there, fist clenched. 

"Woah, woah man, I'm sorry okay-"

Klunk!

Todd had a black eye that was already started to swell. Ambrosius made sure ballister wasn't too effected by Todd's earlier comment when they heard the familiar voice of the director.

"Goldenloin! I can't believe you. All 3 of you, my office. Now." The director was stern with her words and gestured them to follow her while they walk to her office.

"Goldenloin, I am very disappointed. I would like to hear all 3 of your sides of the story starting with Ballister." The director asked for his story and he nervously delivered.

"Well- Ambrosius was training, then Todd called me something.. bad. And Ambrosius saw and got mad and.. punched him in the face. I see it right." Ballister clearly wanted to prove a point, or he was just in love. Either or. The director asked for Todd's story next.

"Well I was minding my business, I sat to watch close to ballister and Ambrosius came to be protective of his boyfriend and punched me!" Todd over exaggerated every detail for no reason what so ever, or atleast so he didn't get in trouble, but it didn't matter.

"Goldenloin, your story?" The director asked Ambrosius last. Ambrosius decided to be mad about it too.

"Well, I was winning, Todd called ballister a slur. A slur mind you. So I punched him in his stupid face. Simple as that." Ambrosius felt strong about it so he acted strong about it. The director however was not pleased. 

"Well I do see both of you will be in my office for 2 of 4 free times tomorrow. Ballister you will have no punishment, now all of you be on your way." The director shooed them off, Todd middle fingered Ambrosius and Ballister then ran.

"Gays!" Todd yelled behind him while he left