Chapter quatro 😉

I got part of this idea from kitteninmylap

It was a weekend that day, it was the morning after Nimonas nightmare

Balister woke up to Ambrosious making breakfast in the kitchen, eggs, bacon, and pancakes, yum. While they were eating breakfast obviously conversation came up.

"How'd you sleep.?" Balister asked him

"Good, where's nimona?" Ambrosious replied

"She usually sleeps in. I tend to get her up after I finish breakfast if she doesn't wake up herself because I know she'll want breakfast." Balister said

"Good to know." Ambrosious replied. They finished breakfast and Nimona still hadn't woken up so balister went to go get her. But she was already up, sobbing, and breaking out in hives, she was trembling on her bed, curled up in a ball.

"Nimona? What's wrong? Is this about your nightmare? It's okay.." balister said

"No it just.." she transformed into a wolf, then back to a human, then a gorilla, then human again. "It hurts, it burns." She said.

"It's going to be okay. It seems just like an allergic reaction, I'm not sure what though.." balister grabbed some witch hazel to apply to the hives to help nimona but when he tried nimona wouldn't let him because it stung to touch her skin.

"Do you know if your allergic to anything? Certain detergents or fabric softeners?" Balister asked.

"I'm not allergic to anything like that I've touched those before. But I used to have small allergic reactions when I got stressed but it was never-" she shape shifted into a horse, then back again, "it's never been this

"Hm. Do you usually shape shift out of control like this when you have these quote, allergic reactions?" Balister asked

"Yeah.." nimona trembled, and shape-shifted into balister and back again. And then flopped on the bed, crying.

"Okay this is getting weird, I'm gonna get you some antibiotics sit tight," balister said, tucking nimona into bed. A little bit later Ambrosious came in with a tray, it had a plate of eggs and bacon for protein, some medicine to help her get better, and a thermometer. Ambrosious checked her temperature, 101, oof. He had her take the medication and eat, and left to talk to balister about it.

"Well she had a fever of 102 and we will have to see what the antibiotics will do and hope nothing bad happens with the-"

"BLEURGHHH"

"food." Ambrosious finished. Ballister went to go check on Nimona.

"Oh no." He said. Nimonas puke was all over her bed and very much pink. Balister collected everything that got puke on it and threw it in the washer while Ambrosious got her a spare blanket.

"Sorry" Nimona said before turning into a sheep and back.

"It's fine Nimona" Ambrosious said, "just stick to water for now and stay in bed. Her hives had started to calm down now that she had calmed down but she was still in a lot of pain. They called a few different doctors but all they could say was it had to be from the stress and there was nothing to do about it but calm her down till it's gone.

"It's okay Nimona, soon enough this will go away and you'll be safe, loved, and appreciated as you already are." Balister assured her. Attempting to help her calm down from the pain and heal, it worked a little but she was still shape shifting into animals and people and back.

9:52

Nimona was getting better but was still sick, but everyone managed to fall asleep but they were all worried. Then, it just got worse, another nightmare.

2:43, Nimonas Mind. (Again)

Birds. Alone.

Fish. Alone.

Deer. Alone

Human. Wait, who is that?

A girl, a friend!

Show her.

Oh.

Wait, she.. accepts me?

Happiness. Finally!

"Go back to the shadows from wence you came."

That was in the past. Don't think about it.

"Boss?"

"Go back to the shadows from where you came.

2:46, back to reality.

Nimona woke up crying again. This time she wanted to talk to someone, her dads.

"Nimona? What's wrong?"

"I had another nightmare.." Nimona said, in even more hives than before and crying again. This time she didn't have to talk about it, she just got to snuggle up with her parents and go back to sleep, she felt loved and over the night the hives went away. Just some love fixed everything. (Mostly)