Chapter Neuvé 😝

SORRY LAST CHAPTER WAS SHORT IM SO UNMOTIVATED

Okay- so it's like 9 o clock at night, Ambrosius is on a business trip because it's not like they can take money out of their ass after quitting the institution. Anyway- it's only a one night thing. Ballister is getting comfortable after he just turned off the light n stuff, when he hears like- crawling and his door open. There's two eyeballs at the foot of his bed, hazel like Ambrosius'. He turns on the lamp.

"Nimona, get the fuck out of my room im trying to sleep."

"Aww. Worth a shot." Nimona shapeshifted back into herself and crawled away to her room faster than an ant or whatever. Without closing the door.

"Close the- whatever." Ballister got up and closed the door himself, and then got back in bed, and fell asleep.

The next morning, ballister woke up narutally around 10:30.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK-"

"JEEZ! your so easy to scare! Hehehe!" Nimona was standing right over his face and smiling all weird.

"Well that's a great way to start my morning." Ballister said, slightly annoyed.

"Damn, who shoved a stick up your ass?"
Nimona edged to him as he stood up.

"A- nobody, that's just weird." Ballister stood up. "I need you to get out, I gotta get ready for the day."

"Mkay." Nimona left and started to make breakfast, Ballister had to sit and listen to the pots and pans clanging, the spice bottles breaking against eachother, and plates clanging but not cracking. Nor breaking.