My last encounter with Kim Taehyung was last Monday, six days ago from today if I recall correctly. The Venus was still visible like a star in the sky along with a thin white line indicating the morning was right around the corner, when suddenly Taehyung felt the need  to sneak into my room, wake me up with soft tugs at my hair and rush me out until we reached the roof.

The roof was left half-constructed, the railings undone and the surface edgy being only cement coated. It was a dangerous location to be in, specially since it was over a seven-story building, but the thrill to reach there was undeniable. The door between the rooftop and the staircase always remained locked from the outside, to keep children away from the perilous site.

And they were successful until Kim Taehyung joined the scenario. The lean boy managed to pull himself up on a misplaced window above the door and rolled out of it to reach the other side, where the roof actually existed. I thought I had to do the same, which could be extremely difficult, considering my bloated and inflexible body. But to my relief, I heard the sound of picking the lock and moments later, the door was opened ajar, revealing the mischievous smile of my friend.

"Why are we here?" I asked as he held my hand to lead me through the door, mind still hazy with drowsiness.

"To see the sunrise," he whispered in my ear, guiding me to the edge of the roof and settling down, pulling my hand lightly so that I do the same.

It must have looked surreal, to see two teenagers- one in green pyjamas and the other in white sleeping gown- sitting at the corner of a roof, their feet dangling without a rhythm, the piles of bushes under them more than 70 feet away. But we barely gave anything a thought, staring up at the monochrome grey sky and shivering with the chilly breeze passing by.

I could have dozed off, but Taehyung started to say things that peaked my interest, "You never asked from me the true story behind the false lore I told you."

"I didn't quite think about it. And I perhaps wanted to find the truth myself," I answered, my eyes boring down the tremendous height beneath me and the spikes coming out of wild bushes.

"Did you find anything?" He asked, and all I could do was to press my lips together, hiding the unhappy truth at the tip of my tongue.

Taehyung got the message and smirked lazily. "Do you want me to tell you?" He asked, rolling a stray thread of my gown's sleeve around his index.

There was no guarantee that whatever he'd tell me were veritable. But I had no other way, so I nodded, yes.

He chuckled and looked into my eyes, lifting my face by placing his fingers under my double chin. "I'd need a little something in return. Will you give it me?"

With that he leant down, his face so close to mine that I could see how a stray lash lying loosely at the corner of his eye, how one of his eyelid was folded when the other was not, how there was a small touch of softness at the corner of his sharp jaws- I could see his all. I could feel his breath hitting my face more than I could hear his beating heart.

He stayed like this, perhaps waiting for my permission or a push on his chest. An answer to his request. I contemplated the outcomes, and finally closed my eyes.

A pair of chapped, cold lips landed against mine, moving slowly with grace and passion. I reciprocated, or at least tried to, as much as I could with my mind numb and bile pulling at the back of my throat.

Taehyung left my touch for a beat, and then returning with more hunger, a bunch of hurried words whispered too abruptly in the middle,

"I love you, Adora."