Chapter 1

Day 1 (Part 1)
On a Monday morning I awoke to shouting in the hallway Straight away I knew who it was so I got out of bed went to my door opened it and stood there waiting for them to notice I was there and stop fighting. Around 10 minutes later Steve saw me stood in my doorway and came over to see if i was ok when I said "Are you lot done yet? I have been stood here for 10 minutes. One of you better explain why you are fighting or I swear to god..." Just then my dad walked upstairs handed me a letter and the others looked at me confused. I opened the note and it read in your head.
'My darling daughter, I have come to a descition you, Steve, Bucky, Loki and Pietro are going to go on a team building "vacation" to Bora Bora. Don't tell the guys just tell them to be ready in three hours and inside this note is packing lists for each of them with thier names on and some conditions for them. FRIDAY will keep an eye on you all but there is a condition you have to be together all the time. Im sorry my darling daughter. Love Dad xxx'
You then hand the guys their letters and they disappear to thier room and three hours later they come back to your room and knocked on the door. I opened the door to them with thier bags all packed and then my dad runs up the stairs and tells us to go to the quinn jet and Nat will fly us to our destination and while we are in there to change i to bathing suites and leaves the bags in the compund. We do as he says and about an hour later we all get dropped into the water below us and I nearly drown. All of a sudden a pair of strong arms wrap around my torso and take me out of the water. Then I realise those arms were Steves. After that I could feel the guys eyes looking at me and they all say "Nice bathing suite" I get up and go inside the house and to the bedroom and grab my bag which was already there and grab some random clothes then go shower Before getting into the clothes.