Chapter 2

Day 1 (Part 2)
After I get out of the shower I notice how big it was and thought nothing of it and went into the lounge area and sat and started watching Encanto and started singing along to the songs but I was put of when someone behingd me was singing with me. I turned around and saw Loki who was stood behind me. e then jumped over the back of the sofa and put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. All of a sudden the other guys come inside and sit near me. All of a sudden the guys start arguing over me and I get up and go outside to the masive pool and sit by the side and then my dad phones me to check on us and I tell him evrything is going great and he beleives me. After he has ended the call I go inside and grab my book then go and sit on the lounger by the pool. Over an hour later a big TV comes down in the kitchen and I see my dad on the screen and he says "You have not spent the day together as a group now you all get a punishment. Y/N darling in the drawer in the floor pannel there are timer ropes. Get them out and tie you all together. Now these ropes are waterproof and fireproof so no funny buisness." He then ends the calk and the TV disappears. I turn to the guys and say "Seriously oh and by the way we only have one bedroom in this whole place and my dad told me we have to share baths and showers so no funny buisness any of you."They all start smirking and drag me with them o sit and watch movies and then Steve who was next me pulled me onto his lap and started kissing my kneck leaving little bruises as he went along. Soon after that I said "Can wer go swimming we have a massive pool to use. Oh and by the way we are living here for 6 weeks." They all nod and we go outside and I take my dress off because I still have my bathing suit on and I Drag them into the pool and then giggle. The next thing i knew 4 sets of arms pull me backwards and push me under the water. Then they let pull me up and hug me and appologise for fighting so much. As it begins to get dark we get out and go make dinner together and then sit on the sofa and watch disney films. After about three disney films I fall asleep on Steves shoulder. So Steve Picks me up and we all go to bed.