Chapter 3

Day 2
The next morning I get up and see im in and oversized t-shirt and the rope is on the bed next to me and I can smell the coffee downstairs and go to the bathroom and just as Im about to get in the shower I notice 3 pairs of eyes watching me then hear "Ithought you dad said we do everything together." I tie up my robe as I had only just undone it to get in and turned around "What do you mean. Can I not have a shower by myself?" The all shake thier heads. I reply "Seriously guys? Please." They roll thier eyes and say "Fine but you owe us but your payment is whenever we want to use it." I nod and they leave and I get in the shower and then someone gets into the shower behind me and hugs me from behind. I scream and he puts his hand over my mouth to shut me up. He then turns me around to reveal its Steve. I calm down and hug him. He then grabs my chin and lifts it up and kisses me passionatley. After kissing for 5 minutes he carried me out of the shower and threw me on the bed and kissed me but just then Loki came in and said "GUYS STEVE IS HOGING Y/N!" The other 2 come running in and see me and Steve still kissing but then Steve starts kissing down my kneck to my colar bone from there he moves down my body and then realises the other guys are stood there and gets off of me and grabs my robe and throws it over me. I tie up my robe and run past the guys and they begin to chase me downstairs and then my dad calls and he says "Are you lot getting on better now. Y/N WHY ARE YOU IN A ROBE INFRONT OF THEM! Put some clothes on now." You run off and grab a shirt and shorts and put them on. "Better dad and sorry we are getting on just fine." The TV goes away again and the guys all pick me up and take me upstairs and throw me on the bed and I giggle. They laugh at my giggle and Bucky starts kissing along my cloar bone. Then Peitro starts kissing my lips passionatley and Steve and Loki play with my hair. Soon after Bucky picks me up and takes me downstarirs and grabs pufe out and sits me down then sits behind me and plays with my hair and so do the other guys. I soon fall asleep and Bucky and Steve take me upstairs and Bucky puts me ontop of Steve and he hugs me for around 2 hours befor I wake up from feeling something diging into my back. I realise im lead on Steve then work out what is digging into my back and giggle to myslef. Steve then pulls me up towards him and says "What are you giggling at my love?" I go bright red at this nickname and point at what is making me laugh he then says "Oh is that funny is it?" Steve then calls the other guys up and tells them what happened and they all laugh at the situation. Then we all go make dinner and after dinner watch a horror movie and I jump out of my skin and hide in Loki's chest. He then strokes my hair and says "It's ok princess no one is going to hurt you while we are here." He then picks me up bridal style and takes me upstairs and begins to run a bath for me and it is ready in 15 minutes and I get in and so does Loki and whilst we are int there he starts kissing my Kneck leaving bruises and the other guys come in and join us and then Pietro says "Butercup can you get my back please." I nod and grab the sponge and wash his back then we all get out and I lay in the middle of everyone and Loki starts kissing my kneck until both me and him fall asleep.