School Day

It was very good day. I was spending time with my family but this happiness and goodness was not stay last. Next thing, I remembered was that a Great Fire that burned up everything and a man was standing on the hills of corpses. He was shining like a hero and that time I was just kid...a 10 year old one. My family also burned alive in that fire. That guy looked at me with sympathy and asked me.
Man: I gave you two choice... either come with me or stay here and die like those weakling.

I only choose to come with him. He made me his daughter. He always go on different missions which he dubbed as 'hero work' but one day he never come back. I was left alone. I already knew that he is dead or something but I am happy that he die like a hero in my imagination. So, I decided to become hero like him.
This is year 2023. Month of Feb and date is 3rd. I living in Tokyo city. I am average school girl human. I already in school with my boyfriend...Well, having one is very difficult for a useless girl like me. He is Issei, a smart and nerdy type guy who looks cool. He is very popular among girls and he is also School Captain alongside with Ciel Juwel.
Issei: AC of kando classroom is not working. So, Emily I have request for you. Can you fix that damn thing with your magical Engineering abilities?
Emily: Umm...sure, Issei.
When we are on our way to Kando club room, we suddenly saw a girl with black hair and blue eyes. She is none other than Ciel.
Issei: Well, do you know, Emily that yesterday money fund that we collected are missing? I am sure only School representatives have access to School's storage room.
She looked at Issei with angry stares.
Ciel: Are you trying to say I am a thief, Issei?!
Issei: Maybe...maybe not.
Ciel: You!
Issei: You are really suspicious person I ever met in my life, Ciel. You are real witch.
Ciel: What do you call me?!
Emily: Stop with this argument both of you!
Ciel: First, shut up this monk!
Issei: Are you insulting my religion. You damn racist witch!
I have to stop them.
Emily: Stop it! We have to go our work, right Issei?!
I look at him with angry eyes!
Issei: Yeah...You are right!