Warning

I can't believe on my own eyes that I finally summoned a Spirit. It means I am official a participant in Sakai War!
Man: Who are you? Where are am I?
Ciel: Let me tell you tha—
Man: Girl, don't tell me what to do.
Ciel: My name is—
Man: Why should I care about your name?
Ciel: First hear me out! I can give answers to your all questions!
Man: Okay, now tell me, right now before I kill you girl with butterfly panty.
When I hear his last sentence. My anger reached its peak. I summoned most annoying Spirit in my opinion. I have to show him who is the boss.
Ciel: In the Name of Sakai I order you be shut up and let me clear things!
Man: Why shou—
Suddenly, he didn't able to say what he was trying to say. This is the power of contract.
Sakai is omnipotent thing. So, it knew that spirits of past are dangerous for summoners due to this Sakai can contract relationship between summoner and the spirit.
After 30 minutes I explained everything to him.
Man: So, you are telling me that I am already dead guy and you summoned me to get die, right?
Ciel: Yep.
Man: Who give you permission to control my life?!
Ciel: Me, Sakai and God himself.
Man: Are you not worry that maybe I would try to kill you in your sleep?
Ciel: If you kill me then you will disappear and if I kill you then...nothing I can't kill you at all. This is the contract between us! So, my name is Ciel Juwel and I am your boss.
Man: Okay, whatever you say boss.
Ciel: Now, tell me what is your name?
Man: My name is—
He pause for a second. Is he some sort of legendary guy from past, this is why he is making climax? But from his clothes...he looks like from 20th century.
Man: I don't know.
Okay...wait, what did he say?!?!
Ciel: You don't know your name at all!!!
Man: Yep!
I summoned a worse spirit. I would die for sure.
Man: It doesn't matter at all in this war, I think?
Ciel: Without your name I can't research about you! It means that I can't able to find a way to use you as my weapon in this war!!!
Man: I don't care. So, tell me which spirit I have to kill?
Ciel: You....By the power of Sakai, I command you to clean up this basement right now!
Man: Wait what?!
I am in this war without OP spirit. My luck is suck. I want to cry so much!

Emily POV
I am at my home with my family. I know that man who adopted me is not here and my old gramps is dead to. But in front of me is my guardian and my little junior.
My elder woman slap on my back. This woman have short brown hair and auburn eyes. She is in her 30s but don't talk about her age in front, she is pure stereotype woman from her core in this matter.
Emily: Why do you slap me, Yakuza!?
She slap me again.
Yakuza: Never call me this, you dolt!
Emily: I mean Azoka Fujimura sensei!
She is my English teacher at school. Her grandpa who was a Yakuza boss of this area was a good friend with my gramps due to him I am living tax-free life in my house. After her old man death, everyone starts to call her Yakuza because her father was already killed in gang war.
Girl: Don't harass senpai too much, Azoka sensei.
The girl who is trying to calm her down is my junior in class. Her name is Vera Busect. She have long black hair and purple eyes and most importantly she have big breast I ever saw...at just age of 16. Her brother who is in same class as me, I had crushed on him but I found out that he loved Ciel, the school captain so much. So, I left him but it looks like he get whole 37 times rejection from Ciel. Maybe I should asked him that time but now I have Issei.
Vera: I am going to home, bye.
Before she can go. I asked her a question.
Emily: How is your brother's condition? Is he alright, now?
Vera: No
I stand up from my position and packed some food.
Vera: What are you doing, senpai?
Emily: I am going to take you to your house and also I packed some food for your food. He really loves my cooking.
She look down on floor.
Vera: Thank you so much for everything you had done for us, senpai!

After reaching our destination, she said farwell to me and go inside her home. I don't think I can call this house a home. It is whole mansion. Busect are rich family for sure.
As I am leaving. I suddenly encounter a zombie. I start to screaming and that zombie also screaming.
Emily: A zombie!!!!
He then slap me on my head with his old stick!
Zombie: Shut up! I am not zombie! I am pure human, you stupid girl!
Okay...
Emily: Okay
Zombie: Tell me who are you, young girl before I beat you with my stick!
Emily: My name is Emily!
Zombie: What are you doing here?!
Emily: I came to for my junior's safety nothing more than that!
Zombie: What junior! Tell me!
Emily: Vera
Now, zombie's face is now less angry one.
Zombie: OH...you are Vera's friend! She should make good friends rather than some stupid idiot friends like you!
Emily: You old man...also, who are you?
Zombie: I am the great landlord of the ancient Japanese and foreign households in Tokoyo, The Great Shinji Busect! I am grandpa of Vera. Sorry, great-grand one.
Emily: Can I leave now?
Shinji: Answer my question first, how is Alkihimi's vessel?
Alkihimi and vessel? What does this old man mean at all?
Emily: I don't know.
He looks shock and surprise.