Summoning

We are finally in the kendo room. After big war battle between Issei and Ciel.
Emily: Can you please get out of this room, my dear?
I asked him nicely.
Issei: Okay. Do your magic trick, Emily. When you are finished with your magical powers then would you like to go out for a coffee?
Emily: Okay, I will tell you. By the way, I love Japanese tea not foreign coffee.
Issei: Okay.
As Issei get out from room. I look at the broken AC.
In daytime, I am Emily, a normal highschool girl but I have a secret that no one knows that is...I am magician. When I was adopted by that man, I found out that he is a magician but when I asked him to teach me magic, he simply said to no to me. After he never returned from his final mission. I asked gramps to teach me magic and he agree to me. Well, that Man was also adopted by somebody when he was kid. So, in a sense that old man was my grandfather but he is dead now.
I look at AC. I can clearly see the structure of AC in clear visual details. I know where it is broken.
Emily: It can be fixed in my opinion. It will only last for one month...I guess even less than that.
It is a magic very unique to me but gramps said that it is useless magic that I am born with. Very sad life. I don't belong to any magic family due to this I am not good in magic even in this magic.

Ciel's POV

School is already over. Now, I can go to home and start the ritual to participate in the Sakai War. A war that I patiently waited for.
When I reached the home, it was already night. I am eating potato chips while watching my favorite recorded anime TV show 'Dragon Ball Z'. I open my phone to see the latest anime news...
Ciel: No way, Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 is already released! It is amazing. Manga is currently going very interesting. But I don't think I would maybe not alive after this war. I guess.
Suddenly, I got a phonecall on my phone. Not this guy!
Ciel: Hello, Amasuka!
Phone: First of all, call me Master, young girl. Second thing is that I want to ask, are you going to summon the spirit or not? If you don't want then I wasted my time to train nothing more than that.
Ciel: Shut up, you crazy Priest!
I cut the phone before he can say anything at all.

I go into the secret basement room where I am going to held ritual to summon the spirit itself. I took the knife and make a small cut on my finger and from that blood I draw a magic circle. I start to chant the spell to summon the spirit.
Ciel: O'God is almighty and omnipotent.
I need a spirit who doesn't have name.
A guy with bloody blades.
He who stand atop the hills of blades alone.
The bloodshed battlefield.
My body is yours and your body is my shield and weapon.
Come Forth, The Protector of World.
Please reply summon call.
As a I pray,
Sakai is Omnipotent!
The magic circle starts to glow. My blood is boiling. I feeling the power of different thing...Spiritual world. Our Earth have recorded system. It record everything in history in it's core. From it's creation to current time period. Sakai connect the Earth with the summoner. This allows summoner bring a recorded version of a spirit of past in present to battle for Sakai in this war. This is fifth one! I am finally a player in this war. I am main heroine.
Suddenly a big flash comes in my eyes and suddenly a explosion occurred in my basement room. It blank out me for a few seconds but when I open my eyes...I see a man sitting on the chair like badass hero in anime series and his background was my messed up basement. He have Japanese skin. Red hair and blue eyes. He is wearing long Red coat, black T-shirt inside and Black Cargo pants which are tight jeans I guess.
Man: Good black butterfly underwear you got little girl.
Ciel: What the!?!?