Chapter 30

(The fort but replace the stuff on the table with popcorn, chips, candy and cans of pop)

The fort was made and it was soo cozy and relaxing. You were super relaxed as Denki pressed play and you watched in anticipation to what movie you was going to watch.

"Bolt? Really?" Hitoshi says with an unamused look.

"What? It's a good movie!" Denki exclaims.

"I have to agree with that" you agree as you ate some popcorn.

"See! She gets it!" Denki chuckles with a big smile.

Hitoshi rolls his eyes and opens a can of pop and takes a sip as you sat an watched the movie happily.

---------

Meanwhile with Izuku him, Shoto and Katsuki entered the empty apartment of Fujigawa.

" I thought you said this is where he lived?" Shoto asks staring at the bare apartment.

"It is what's on his company file" Izuku says confused as they look around.

"This place is bare as fuck? Does he sleep on the floor like a cretin or something?" Katsuki questions as he opens a door then flicks on the light and his eyes widen then breathes out in shock "Holy shit...."

The two other males being concerned with the blondes reaction walks up and enter the room with them. All of them stared at the room that was covered in pictures of you from when your at the shop to being at home and at work. Pictures of you with Mai and Izuku, you asleep even some of you in more private situations such as getting dressed and I'm the shower.

"The fuck is up with this guy?" Katsuki asks as he walks over to a desk with notes.

"Izuku..." Shoto says signalling the male to the pictures of him and they see how Izuku's eyes have been scratched out  angrily "he isn't happy about you being with Y/N"

"Your telling me.." Izuku says.

"Oi Deku, Icyhot. Come have a look at these" Katsuki says signalling to the papers on the desk.

The two walk over and pick up different papers scanning them over seeing information regarding you, people in your life, quirks, your family etc. As they were reading Izuku picks up a piece of paper and his breathing hitches.

"We need to go." Izuku states.

"Why?" Shoto asks confused.

"I just found a sheet containing his next move." Izuku says as he suddenly storms out the room and the two follow.

"For fuck sake Deku calm down and tell us what the fuck it says on the paper" Katsuki snaps.

"He is going to use her dad to get to him to her" Izuku says "I also found out he isn't working alone"