Two Choices

Brixton

I don't like to watch people sleep, but I can't seem to shake the trance I'm in while excessively adoring how my little bird looks while she is sleeping

I don't like to watch people sleep, but I can't seem to shake the trance I'm in while excessively adoring how my little bird looks while she is sleeping. She's sporting a slim wife beater and a set of my form-fitting boxer briefs. My cock is solid as a fucking rock and itches and throbs to be inside of her once more in response to the sight. However, I want to get it right this time. Last night when we fucked, I rushed it, all because I wanted to come that second. Now, the next time, right after I wake her up, I'm going to show her how good I can make her feel with my mouth by eating her pretty pussy and fucking it with my tongue. I want to demonstrate to her the extent of what my fucking fingers are capable of doing to her. This time, I will suck her release right out of her tight little hole, and I'll use my cock to ruin her pussy for any other fucking man. I will fuck her in ways that will make her forget about Alec and have her begging for more of my cock.. But right now she's sleeping, and after the fucking night we had, she needs all the rest she can get. Especially if I'm going to fucking destroy her all over again when she wakes up.

I jerk my gaze back to her, slowly raking my eyes down the length of her flawless fucking body. They strike her chest, which trembles with each slow, deep breath she takes. Her nipples poke through the thin fabric of my top like pointy peaks that make me want to wrap my lips around them. Her lips are slightly parted, and light murmurs come out of them, electrifying me. I'm lying here in my boxers, and I can see the fucking hard-on I have for her. I'm not sure if I should rub one out before she wakes up or just wait and fuck her multiple times. Ah, fuck it. I'll wait. Regardless, her pussy is ten times fucking better than my hand. She starts to squirm a little in her sleep, and I notice her closed eyes twitching. Her fists grip the sheet, and she tugs on it, revealing the surprisingly defined muscles in her arms. Her head moves from side to side as if she's shaking it. The look on her precious face is definitely one I've fucking seen before. Alec is recurring in her nightmares. Fuck. I 'm aware that it's improper to wake someone who is experiencing a nightmare or night terror, but I have witnessed how bad she becomes when she's engulfed in one. I wanted to run into her apartment so many fucking nights and embrace her. Instead, I did nothing but stare at her. I find everything about her fascinating. 

I start to lean over to grab her, but she stops thrashing, turns on her side, presses her ass up against my thigh, and starts snoring softly as if nothing ever happened. I sigh with relief as the urge to piss takes hold. Throwing off the blanket, I dash to the restroom. When I'm done, the flush of the toilet almost completely muffles the ring of my cell phone, but I can still faintly hear it. Shit. I sprint back to my room as quickly as I left it, hoping it won't wake up little bird. When I get there, I grab my phone off the dresser to silence it immediately. Trigger is calling, but I was prepared for that. I enter the hallway to answer the phone after grabbing a cigarette and a sweatshirt.

"What's good, Trig?" I light the cherry with my lighter and take my first drag of the day. 

"We've got a job." He says proudly, bringing me into confusion.