🤨

Harry's jaw falls open when he sees him. He's bloody fit. Slender and slim. Harry could tell he has a lean body (He knows this anyway but it was still nice to imagine) . His hair pure blonde. It was messy but in a way that makes it not messy? Either way Harry liked it alot. He had a sharp jawline and a sloped nose, his eyebrows looked shaped and trimmed with care. His skin was flawless.
He was wearing simple wizard robes yet he managed to make them look so good.

But then again, Malfoy was just made to be hot.

Ron just rolls his eyes and nudges Harry making him jerk forward a bit forcefully. "Stop bloody drooling Arry'." He groans.
Hermione smirks behind her glass catching Ginny's eye with a glint of amusement.

"Draco darling." Pansy stands up from the white plush sofa placing her wine glass on the round table beside it. She's wearing a green mini dress that barely covers her arse, her lips were a vibrant red and her hair now shoulder length straightened.
Parkinson wraps her arms around Malfoy and pulls him close. As if she didn't see him literally a few hours ago. Then again the silver trio were always together.

Malfoy rolls his eyes but accepts the hug, his lip twitching upwards almost into a fond smile. It was easy to miss but Harry saw it.
Harry hadn't seen Malfoy in a long time. Well...not really a long time. But the others didn't know that.

"Draco good to see you." Hermione smiles kindly making a move to stand. She and Malfoy became closer overtime due to friends and their passion for learning, and maybe they just enjoyed seeing each other due to their similarities.

"Hermione lovely to see you." He counters kissing her cheek with a kind smile. "Weasley." He looks at the ginger.

Ron just grins standing up and pulling him into a hug. "Malfoy long time no see." Hermione sits back down again with a fond smile. Harry suddenly feels very jealous. Not that he needs to be.

"Hey stop hogging him." Blaise mumbles from the armchair he currently lounged in. Malfoy pulls away from Ron and flips Blaise off as he leans in to kiss Ginny in the cheek. "Dick." Blaise scowls.

Pansy sits back onto the sofa pulling one leg up to comfortably tuck under her other.

Blaise stands up with a stretch and side hugs Malfoy. The two start towards the kitchen presumably to say hi to Luna and grab a drink. Harry swallows thickly wishing he'd said something to Malfoy.

Few hours later (2)

"So Malfoy how long you back for." Ron asks.

Malfoy shrugs, "I've finished my studies so i'm ready to come back for long term now."

"That's great." Luna chimes in. "Oh now it'll be so much easier for you to see us." She says happily.

"Thank fuck for that." Pansy laughs and they can all see she means it, her face held strong emotions. "It took too much effort to keep using portkey everyday."

"That it did." Malfoy nods in agreement.

"Will you be back to Auror now you've got a specialist degree." Hermione questions.

"I'm not entirely sure yet.I think i might be done with all the fighting, this year was amazing i was really relaxed and just felt so amazing."

"Cheers to that." Ron holds up his bottle of butter beer. Harry lifts his glass of firewhisky and the others all follow.

Green eyes meet gray.

Malfoy looks away quickly swallowing thickly. "Ah i better start going, i've had a busy day." his cheeks were flushed with alcohol. Pansy always said he was the biggest lightweight out of them all.