🤓

Ron gapes at the two. "When did this happen?"

He had made the mistake of walking straight into the new malfoy manor without knocking or letting anyone know. They were all friends now so why would he need to knock right? Right?!

But he was now standing in the archway to the kitchen where Malfoy is sat on the kitchen counter with none other than Harry Potter standing between his legs.
Hermione has a hand over her mouth covering her laugh as she watches the clogs turn in Ron's head.

"But you're straight?!" He yelps. Harry just shrugs.

"Tell that to the dick he sucked last night." Draco mumbles pissed from the interruption of his very good morning. Harry pinches his thigh.

"Not helping." Harry scowls, "Ron this ain't new-."

"How long then? Did you know?" He turns to Hermione with wide eyes when he sees her laughing he frowns. "Why didn't i know?"

"Ron i genuinely thought you already new- i mean how didn't you? we have literally been together in front of you for months."

"Months?!"

"Yes Ron months. What did you think when you saw us holding hands?" Harry looks very confused. Malfoy is just playing with the collar of Harry's shirt boredly.

"I don't know- i guess i thought you were just- friendly."

Harry chokes before barking out a laugh. "Draco- friendly-."  Said man flushes crimson and nudges Harry roughly in the ribs.

"Fuck off Potter."

"I don't know! Everyone holds hands in our group it's pretty normalised." Ron shrugs. But everyone gives him a confused look. "What?"

"What do you mean everyone holds hands?" Hermione asks gently.

"Well Dean and Seamus er and then Ginny and Luna- oh and Neville and that girl he's dating." Ron hums thinking of everyone. "Pansy and Draco hold hands too!"

Harry glances at Draco who rolls his eyes. "We're good friends. And she's a clingy bitch." He shrugs.

"Ron, other than Draco and Pansy- the people you just said are all dating." Hermione places a hand in his shoulder.

"Huh?" Ron frowns.

"Ron are you okay?" Harry frowns. "We're you hexed or cursed."

"No of course not i just- APRIL FOOLS!" He shouts laughing out loud.

Harry let's out a relieved breathe. Hermione looks sheepish as she had helped Ron plan this.

"We could've been fucking right now." Draco just huffs hopping down off the counter and leaving the room, but not before hexing Rons's hair green without him knowing.

(i wrote this in april but i didn't finish it till now so here you have it a bit late)