𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝔂 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓷𝓮𝓻

"Mia, we are gonna be having a talk with your parents if you show up late one more time this week." I looked at her with regret in my eyes. "I-im sorry.. I-i cant keep track of time.." I stuttered. I sat down and arranged all of my stuff on my desk. Tyler came in after me. "Tyler, I've told you about this. You can't come in whenever." He looked up and continued putting his stuff down. She rolled her eyes and continued teaching. "You will have assigned partners for this project." There was groans across the room.

She wrote down a list and taped it on the wall. Everyone walked up to see who they got. I saw that I got Tyler. "Damn." I sighed. I wasn't upset, I was just disappointed. I came over to his desk and pulled up a chair. "Sup." He smiled slightly. "Heyy-." I smiled. "Do you know what we doin'?" He asked. I looked at the board. "It's an essay on the development of space exploration." I sighed. I knew it was gonna be very hard to write, especially with Tyler. I didn't have a problem with him, it's just that I simply don't like him. "Oh- Bet. You wanna go to the library to study?" He said with a slight smile on his face. My eyes lit up a bit. "Yeah- sure!" I smiled. He seemed to somewhat enjoy my company. "Ight." He grabbed his notebook and pencil. I grabbed my stuff as well. He seems smarter than I thought.

We walked to the library together. I saw my friend, Jamie, in the hall while we were walking. She ran up to me and Tyler with a cheesy grin on her face. "Ooooh!~ Are you and Tyler dating??" She said teasingly. I looked over at Tyler, and he was blushing. I turned red and became angry. "No!- We just have to do a project together." She raised her eyebrow, and her grin grew. "Alrightt- Mia... I believe you." She said with skepticism in her voice. I sighed. She ran back to her class. I looked back at Tyler, and he looked embarrassed. "Who the fuck was that?" I chuckled. "That was Jamie, she's one of my friends. She can be a little bitch sometimes." He smiled a little bit at me.

We reached the library, and we sat down at the computers. I looked at him while he was researching. I think I was wrong, he is really smart. He is actually kinda cute, too. He looked over at me, staring at him. "Huh?" He asked, confused, blushing a bit. "I- uh- nothing." I said flustered. I got back to researching, staring over at him occasionally. When it was finally time to write down our studies, I grabbed my notebook, and I realized I didn't grab my pencil. "Shit." I groaned. He looked over at me, confused. "I forgot my pencil." I said annoyed. He reached inside one of his pockets and handed me a pencil. "Here." He said with a smile. "Thank you!" I grinned.

"So- uh- you wanna come over to my house to study after school?" He asked awkwardly. A small grin rose on my face, and my cheeks turned pink. "Sure! I would love to!" I said flustered, as I didn't expect for him to ask me that. He smiled. "Thanks. Can I be honest with you for a sec?" He said, blushing. I nodded, still with a smile in my face. "I used to think you were a little bitch but, these past few weeks have made me second guess myself. You're actually pretty cool." He said, still smiling. I was incredibly flustered. "I- uh me too. I kinda thought you weren't smart but- I was wrong!" I chuckled.

Class was almost over, so me and him gathered our stuff and walked back to class. A random guy walked up to me with a cheesy grin on his face. "Ooh- look at the new couple!" My eyes darkened in anger. "That fucking bitch.." I grumbled. "We aren't dating." I said, obviously pissed off. He chuckled and ran off. Me and Tyler went back to class, and when I opened the door, I heard chuckles across the room. "Shit, that bitch told everybody." I mumbled to Tyler. "We aren't even dating, like i barely even fuckin know you." He rolled his eyes. I sat down in my chair and grabbed all of my stuff, and started to pack up for my next class. Multiple people came up to me and asked me if me and Tyler were dating. I said the same thing every time. "No, we're just friends." I was getting very annoyed at this point and didn't want to go to my next class.

My next class went by normal. When the bell rang, I walked out of class and was ready to go home. Tyler ran up to me, out of breath. "Shit- I forgot! Here's my number!" He handed me a piece of paper with his number written on it. "T-thanks!" I said blushing. "So- do you want me to come over today?" I asked, with a grin on my face. "Whenever you want, just call me before you come over."

(The end! Please give constructive criticism and be nice =D)