𝓐𝔀𝓴𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭

I sat down at the table. My heart started beating out of my chest. Tyler sat down across from me. We both picked up the menus that were laid out. I gave him a warm smile with loving eyes, and he returned it. We didn't have anything to say that we couldn't say to each other at school, at his house, or on call.

I looked at the menu, wondering what I should get. The diner wasn't anything really fancy, but that was alright. I ordered fried chicken and fries because I'm usually picky. "What did you get?" I asked in a cheerful voice. He looked up from the menu. "A cheeseburger." He said. An old lady walked up to us. "Good evening! Have you decided what you would like to order?" She said in a country accent. Me and Tyler told her our orders, and she walked away and told the cook. I looked over at him, with a flustered smile and blushing. I had no clue what to say to him. I hoped that he would try to start some conversation. "You look really pretty." He said, most likely as flustered as I was. "Thanks! You look nice, too." I smirked.

We just smiled at each other, not knowing what to say. "I- uh- never asked you!- How is that song going?" I asked. "I got all the lyrics done, I just gotta record it." He replied. We had a normal conversation before the food came, but it had some romantic tension. When we started eating, there was awkward silence, other than the chewing. It was hard to talk, considering the food was incredible. "Shit- man- this food is great." He said chewing. I nodded while eating.

"You want dessert?" He asked after we were done eating. I knew that he was gonna pay, and I was full. "No thanks! I'm full!" I declined. The bill was very cheap, only around 20$. "I'll pay!" I offered. We went back and forth about who would pay, but we eventually went half. The night wasn't over yet. "This was really fun." He said. I smiled. "Me too, Ty!" I blushed. "I-i feel like we really connected, and i- i wouldn't mind being yours.." I said flustered. I still got flustered. His eyes widened. "Oh- uh- really?" He smirked. "Yeah.." I murmured shyly.

I didn't wanna go home, but I had to because we had school tomorrow. "I know this sounds cheesy as fuck but uhh- you want a kiss before you leave?" He chuckled, blushing. "Sure." I sighed playfully. We kissed for a few seconds. "Alright- bye, love you!" I yelled out, walking to my house. "Bye, Mi!" Tyler yelled out from across the street.

I rushed back to my house. My mom was out getting drunk again so I could walk into my house as normal. I got into something more comfortable and took off my makeup. I tried going to sleep but failed as I kept thinking of him. I went to sleep around 2am. I knew I was gonna regret that the next morning.

(Sorry that this chapter is so short!)