𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭

【𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯】

" Nee-san! Don't leave me! Please! Run away with me, Nee-san! " I said to my sister while looking at her bloody figure.

" Run away don't look back, Giyu! " Older bloody girl figure spoke to me.

Suddenly, the demon rushed at my sister and slashed her back with its claw, leaving a deep wound.

" Tsutako nee-san!! " I screamed as I watched the demon attack my sister. Soon after, everything turned black.

I woke up on my bed. I looked around my bedroom and sighed.

' Why I keep having this dream over and over again? ' I thought to myself. I got off the bed and looked at the window.

' Still raining? It's been 3 days and it still rain.' I thought while making my bed, I workout my daily routines.

I began cleaning my house while the rain continued to pour outside. After a couple of hours, the rain finally stopped. I grabbed my haori and katana and headed to the backyard for some training.

I approached the dummies, unleashing all forms of the water breathing technique on them.

" Water Breathing First Form: Water Surface Slash, " I chanted, slashing a few of the dummies before leaping back to prepare another form.

" Water Breathing Second Form: Water Wheel. " I jumped and spun in mid-air, slicing through a few more dummies.

" Water Breathing Third Form: Flowing Dance. " I moved smoothly, like water, cutting through most of the dummies surrounding me.

Soon, before I could perform another attack, my Kasugai Crow, Kanzaburo, called me.

" CAW!!! CAW!!! HEAD TO MASTER'S ESTATE CAW!!! CAW!!! "

I sighed, then sheathed my katana, adjusted my uniform and haori a bit, and made my way towards the Master's estate. Before leaving, I stopped by the shrines of my sister and best friend to offer a prayer for them.

Upon arrival at the Master's estate, I entered and kneed down respectfully to Oyakata-Sama.

" I wish you good fortune and health, Oyakata-Sama. " I said as I knee down to the master.

" Thank you, Giyu. " He responded with a calming smile. His voice, as usual, had a soothing effect, making me feel lighter.

" I want you to inspect the south-east village. We've heard rumors about demons attacking there. The village isn't far; you should arrive by evening. The Kasugai Crow should lead you there. "

" As you wish, Oyakata-Sama. " I responded to him while still kneeing down.

"Very well. Report back once the mission is completed. You may depart now. " He returned my smile as I rose and bowed to him. I then walked towards the gate, setting off on my journey to the village.

After hours of travelling, I arrived at the village where I spotted a few demon slayers. Some were injured, some scared, while others were preparing for the next horde of demons. As I slowly approached them, a few noticed my presence and quickly ran towards me.

" A Hashira! They finally send back up! " A male demon slayer shouted.

" What happened? " I asked bluntly. Even though I could summarize the situations right now but I need to make sure my expection was corrected.

" There's a horde of demons here! It's been four days since the horde started attacking the village! We requested backup two days ago. No one has come back until your arrival! " Another male demon slayer answered.

" We are running out of medical and supplies too! We ask the villager and these are the final supplies in the village! " A female demon slayer speaked and sniffing quietly.

" I see. " I said bluntly and make my way to the group of the demon slayers.

" Look! Water Pillar-Sama has arrived! Tonight the village will be safe for sure! " I heared the groups are talking about me but I ignored them as I approached the injured demon slayers.

" Can you still walk or fight normally? " I turned to one of the injured slayers, examining her arm. It appeared to be broken.

" I-I can walk but I don't think I can wield my katana.. " She responded " Yeah.. S-same here.. " Another man said. I felt pitied for them I should've arrived here earlier.

" It's fine. At least you can escort some of the villagers to safe place is enough. " I turned around and walked to the slayer that is planning about the fight.

" Most of the demons appear from the northwest. I suspect their hideout is there! However, our priority is to keep this village safe. I have a feeling that tonight will be the decisive battle, and we must end this once and for all! " He said with energic tone, he reminded me of Rengoku. Looked like I was late I didn't hear all of his plan but I though I'm good.

" Also we have Water Pillar-Sama tonight! Which makes us a lot confident we are counting on you! " He said while looking at my face. Sure you guys are counting on me but I wished I could've protect all of you.

I hum in process and look at the sky. " It's almost night now. We should prepare for the horde of demons, " I said, walking away from the crowd and gazing towards the northwest.

A few minutes passed, and most of the slayers began their preparations for the impending battle. They formed a protective circle around the village, resolved to defend it at all costs. That's when I picked up on a potent demon scent. It seemed he was right — tonight would indeed be the final stand for this village.

I unsheathed my katana, bracing myself for the onslaught of demons. In the distance, a horde of demons stampeded towards the village. Among them, I spotted a brute demon—this one appeared particularly powerful. It must have devoured numerous humans recently. As they closed in, some of the slayers had already launched themselves into the horde, ready to meet them head-on.

I too rushed towards the demon horde, preparing my attack. I hoped to sweep away most of the demons in the area to create space for the other slayers to join the fight with me.

" Water Breathing Third Form: Flowing Dance. " I chanted as I stepped inside the demon horde and beheaded most of the demons surrounding me.

________________________________________________

So how was it first chapter, I apologize if the chapter is a bit boring or sometimes confuse again this is my first book if I misspell or do something stupid I apologize.

You can leave me some tricks and tips for me in the comment I will read it for sure cuz you know I got 3 more days holidays and I stayed up all night.

Sometimes I feel this chapter is a bit rushed... Idk what to start with Giyu and Shinobu, getting Giyu injured is good way to start the conversation and continue their relationships right?

I will not let Giyu hurts so bad from this mission y'know these are bunch of weaklings demons imagine he gets serious injuries from the normal demons. I mean he is a hashira after all..

Dw about Shinobu she will appear soon ig.