𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

【𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯】

I was entering the Butterfly mansion after finished jogging around the mansion.

As I walked around the hallway I saw Kanao, she was eavesdropping someone.

I sneaked up behind her, nudging to get her attention.

She jumped a little bit before facing me.

" Kanao! What are you doing here? " I asked her as she looked down trying to avoid eyes contract.

" I'm listening to Master's conversation with Tomioka-sama... " She spoke quietly her eyes were pleading for me not to snitch.

" Are you eavesdropping them? " She nodded back a little. 

I always smelled sad scent from Giyu-san and angry scent from Shinobu-san. But this time it was different. They looked happy with each other.

" Kanao.. Do you think they look happy with each other? " She nodded at me. 

" She always looks happy when she's with me or other people, but she seems even happier when she's with Tomioka-sama. " I listened her carefully, it's rarely to see Kanao speaks a lot.

" So I want to know, what exactly are they up to together? " 

" Then why don't you ask Shinobu-san? " I asked her.

"I'm too nervous to ask her face-to-face. " Oh that's right too.. it was their business anyways.

" Ah! Why don't we ask another pillar to satisfy our curiosity? " She looked up to me her eyes widen, she hurried nod.

" But who? Do you know other pillar except these two? Tanjiro? " 

" Erm... I don't think so... I know Uzui-san but I don't think he will really help.. Do you know Shinobu-san's best friend. " She nodded.

" Master's best friend is Kanroji-sama..? " Kanroji-sama? Oh! Mitsuri-san?

" Her best friend is Mitsuri-san? The Love Pillar? " She nodded, jackpot! Luckily she is here, preparing herself in the next mission.

" Kanao, we are so lucky! Mitsuri-san is here! " She looked at me confused.

" Let's go! Before she goes to her mission! " I grabbed Kanao's wrist and ran to the entrance of Butterfly mansion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We rushed to the entrance of the mansion in hurry. 

By the time we arrived Mitsuri-san was eating Sakura Mochi like usual.

" Mitsuri-san! " I called her, she turned and looked at me confused a little.

" Tanjiro-kun? Kanao-chan? " 

" Sorry, do I interrupt you something? " I asked her.

" Not at all! " She shook her head while answering.

" Great! I want to ask you about- "

" KYAAAAAAA!!! TANJIRO-KUN IS HOLDING KANAO-CHAN'S HAND!!! " Huh- wha-

I looked behind to see I was holding her hand instead of her wrist, then I shifted my attention to Kanao, she was blushing mess. I could feel myself was heating too.

" I-It's not what you think, M-Mitsuri-san... " I released my grip on her hand, then looked down on the floor.

I heard Mitsuri-san giggled at us.