Apologize

Ahem. Hello everyone I haven't written any chapters nor reading Giyushino fanfic like usual. I have to say after the last chapter I written. I faced many situations and events in my life, it isn't that big impact but it makes me unable to reschedule the things I do.

After publish the lastest chapter, I'm SUPER busy.

My school had many activities from that week till next year.

I couldn't reschedule like I supposed to do. I have many things to do until next years maybe until valentines.

I don't know, am I able to finish this book before new year, but I will try.

To be honest I need to thank everyone who still waiting for me or the new chapter. 

If the quality of each chapters are bad after this, I apologize.

But I hope you understand that I'm busy and cannot to schedule my hobbies.

Like I once said, I wrote this book to cure my boredom, and also to satisfy the obsession I had with Giyushino.

After this week I will try to find some free time to write upcoming chapters. Maybe I will draft it and publish it later.

I'm thinking about 1-2 chapters a week. Maybe if I'm not lazy and school isn't busy like this I will update daily.

Anyways thank you for understanding me and supporting me even I'm inactive.