Story 4:

Music boomed, lights flashed, people bustled about the place, it was the party that one of the college students held every Saturday. Ryan sat in the corner, watching as people did what they wanted. Beer pong, sitting areas, people making out in every corner, people sleeping, everything that you would imagine would be at a college party Ryan saw. He wanted to just pull his phone out and drown out these people and the horrible music. But he couldn't because Regie had his phone. Earlier, Ryan was forced to attend this party. He wasn't even planning on coming, but Regie pulled up to his apartment and dragged him out.

Ryan's phone range. When he answered, he huffed.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked.

"You're coming to the party tonight." Regie told him, and Ryan could tell that Regie was wearing his big ugly grin.

"No the hell I'm not." He replied. Regie chuckled.

"Ryan, I'm not asking. I'm telling." He said. "Be ready in ten. Whatever clothes you have on, is what you're going in. So, if you have nothing on, I'm bringing you just like that." Ryan rolled his eyes, not believing a word that's coming out of Regie's mouth.

"Whatever." He said and hung up the phone. At the moment, Ryan had on black pajama pants with a black hoodie and a pair of Gucci slides. He laid back down into his bed and continued on his phone.

Out of nowhere, he hears a knock at his door, and without looking through the peephole, he opens the door.

"Well," Regie said. "Let's go." Ryan shook his head.

"No. Nope. I'm not going." He tried to shut the door in Regie's face, but Regie is a lot stronger than him, so Regie let himself in, threw Ryan over his shoulder, walked out the door, stuffed him in the car, got in himself, and began driving.

"Ryan, you have to be social." Regie told him. "Kane, Justin, and I can't be the only people you talk to. You're in college." Ryan couldn't do anything but roll his eyes and sigh.

When Regie parked his car into the driveway, they stepped out, and Ryan could hear the music from outside, as well as see the flashing lights and people. He gulped, his stomach hurting.

"Let's go." Regie smiled. Ryan shot Regie a glare and slowly walked behind him. When they got to the door, Regie reached into Ryan's pocket and took his phone. "Oh, and you won't be getting this back tonight." Ryan was on the brink of tears.

Ryan's stomach began to growl as he continued on with watching the crowd. He continuously bounced his leg up and down.

He swallowed enough courage to walk through this crowd towards the kitchen. When he arrived, he decided to just search through the fridge. He found nothing and moved to the pantry where he found a bowl of noodles. He put water in it and put it in the microwave. He stood and watched the bowl spin until it was done. He added his flavoring packet and began eating with a fork he found in the dishwasher and cleaned.

As he ate, he suddenly felt a hand grip his shoulder. He flinched and turned to find a tall, raven haired guy smirking down at him.

"What were you doing?" The guy asked. Ryan only looked up at him. "Did you even notice me?" Ryan waited a moment but shook his head. "The whole entire time I was standing right in the middle, watching you go through my pantry and fridge." Ryan only blinked.

"Sorry." Ryan quietly said. The dude chuckled.

"It's okay. But you're gonna have to make up for it." Ryan took another bite, ignoring the guy. "Are you ignoring me?" Ryan still didn't say a word. Scoffing, he let out a small 'okay' under his breath. Snatching the bowl from Ryan's hand- letting all the liquid spill everywhere- the guy slammed it down on the counter and pushed Ryan up against a wall. Ryan began to struggle, trying to push the guy off of him.