CoNfUsEd

* Alex's P.O.V * 

Oh my Jesus Christ , i'm falling in love with him . Even more than i already am or have . Should i be? Am i even really allowed ? We kissed and everything ! Am i dreaming ? I think i'm going to puke! 

"Hey guys , did you have a good date i mean time!" my mom smirks as she approaches us as we walked through the front door . I rolled my eyes in embarrassment . 

"Yes thank you Mrs.G" Justin kindly nods a smile as he takes off his jacket . "Are the others still here or have they already left?" Justin squints as he hangs his jacket on the banister . 

"They're just in the garage packing up their cars" mom nods . 

"Do you mind if i go talk to them for a second?" oh my god he is so polite haha . 

"Of course not their like your family go , go go" mom chuckles as she pats his back as he trots away. When we heard the garage door close from the kitchen mom jumped down my throat straight away . "What happened ? Did you kiss ? Does he love you ? Are you together?" 

"Oh my god mom chill!" i giggle as i surrender from her babbling . "We just . . . talked" i didn't know wether to tell her or not . 

"Ok Alex , i know you to well . Tell me what happened" and she brings me over to the sofa . 

* Justin's P.O.V *

"Justin we didn't mean fall in love with the girl , we only meant for her and you to... you know be friends!" Scooter starts to pace up and down nipping the skin in between his eyebrows . "How can you love someone in a matter of a day" he sighs . 

"You can also get your heart broken in a matter of seconds Scooter!" i yell . 

"Are you serious about this girl Justin , you only just met!" 

"I know Scoot" i sigh "But when we kissed i - i'v never felt that with anyone else before . Please understand that i'm broken . I need healing , i really feel like she's my way to happiness , out of heart brake . I think i actually really love her" i explain . I don't want them to just think i need her , to use her , then be done with her . "She really opened up to me back their and i did to her . She understands me , she understands everything about me , who i am , what i'm living for . You may not be able to see it but i can . I see it in her eyes ! I need her , i know i only just met her i know that . But she's known me for a lot longer and i feel like i need to understand everything about her . So judge me for loving someone i met a few hours ago . It's early love , it's blossoming . I know it is . So please" i sigh "Please try to understand me as much as she does". Why do they have to make this so confusing . 

The room fell silent for a couple of seconds when Kenny came and grabbed my shoulder from behind . "You sure your not just clinging onto her because your lonely" . 

I turn around to him and smile "I know what i'm doing Kenny . You won't have to worry" . He returns the smile and pats my back .