𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 '𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑒"

...🌙...

Always on the move, Andromeda has never stayed in one place longer than six months. There is no point in Andromeda getting close to anyone, so she doesn't. So when Andromeda's brother told her and her siblings they were moving again, she wasn't surprised.

Arriving in Beacon Hills, a small town, Andromeda expected it to be a town like any other. But Andromeda was wrong. People are turning up dead. Not to mention, since Andromeda set foot into the town, unusual things have been happening to her.

It was saying something since she's a witch.

Being a witch wasn't all rainbow and glitter. Instead, it was filled with fear and paranoia. If someone learned the truth, Andromeda and her siblings would be on the hunters' radar, ending in their death.

Andromeda was focused on getting through her sophomore year to avoid getting pulled in the animal attacks and the high school drama. But that all changes when she runs into a boy with a buzz cut and his friend.

From the second Andromeda met Stiles Stilinski, she couldn't forget him. As being very sarcastic and outspoken, Andromeda should have been avoiding him since she wouldn't be in Beacon Hills for long.

But the universe had other plans.

As the end of sophomore year approaches, Andromeda will need Stiles more than ever. Can Andromeda work with her new friends and survive everything thrown at her?

...🌙...

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔"

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐄𝐍𝐃: ? ? ?

...🌙...

DISCLAIMER:  I do not own Teen Wolf or anyone from the series. I only own Andromeda and other original characters I created in this story. This will follow season 1 through season 2 loosely. I will follow the original plot of the tv show but go about it in my way, as if Andromeda and my original characters were in the show.

-MakenaBlack