Mated With My Father: 5

Meanwhile, on the coast of South America:

Alpha James was bouncing from one foot to another while waiting for the entrance doors to open. The pretty blonde woman, sitting at the receptionist's desk was eyeing him like a hawk.

"Alpha James, please be patient for a bit longer, Alpha Samuel is in the meeting right now. He will have you as soon as possible."The blonde women was trying to sound reassuring.

They both knew there was no meeting taking place. Alpha Samuel is simply taking his sweet time. He was a higher-ranking alpha and he was making sure that the Alpha James was well aware of that.

"Miss, I would have no problem waiting for any other occasion. But the matter is urgent. Lives are at stake. His included. Please, inform Alpha Samuel that it has to do with the Original Werewolf."

Alpha James was looking uneasy that he had to share this classified information with the mere secretary, but he felt as if he had no other choice. He had been waiting for more than three hours already. By mentioning the Original Werewolf, the pretty blonde woman lost almost all of the color on her face. She was not aware of the glare she was giving Alpha James.

"Jaroslav Tacin?" She carefully whispered in disbelief if saying his name any louder, could harm her somehow.

Alpha James was getting more irritated by a second. "Inform Alpha Samuel. Now!"

The woman picked up the phone from her desk while her hand was visibly shaking. Her fear did not surprise Alpha James. He was far too familiar with the reactions his name caused in a werewolf community. And it made him furious. No one deserved this God like reputation- not even the Original Werewolf.

Still, he couldn't blame her. Almost everyone knew someone or heard about someone that died because of the regime of the original werewolf. The stories weren't pretty either. But not him. Not Alpha James. He was determined not to back down and bow his head in submission to that- to that monster. No one is above the law and, If what he heard proves right, the Original Werewolf himself just broke the most holy of them all. And he, James, will make sure that he gets punished for it.

"Alpha Samuel will have you now," the blonde woman announced with a still visible unsteady voice.

He entered the main hole, which was a lot bigger than he expected it to be. Unwillingly, he admired the power and radiance the place gave off. After all, Alpha Samuel was one of the higher ranking Alphas in South America. But most importantly- he hated the Original Werewolf more than any other Alpha out here.

"Alpha Samuel" Alpha James slightly bowed when he saw him, sitting behind the huge gray desk.

"Get to the point, James. I shortened my lunch with my family because of your urgency."

Alpha James decided upon ignoring the obvious insult Alpha Samuel threw at him by not calling him by his title. For the common enemy they shared- the original werewolf was, right now, his top priority.

"I have firm suspicion to believe that Jaroslav Tacin has found his mate and is holding her existence in secret... in his residence." Alpha James said in one breath.

The other alpha was looking at him as if he could not decide on what reaction he should have upon hearing the news.

"Those are some serious accusations you have there. Where did you get that information from?"

Alpha Samuel was trying not to get too excited upon hearing this news. First, he had to make sure that this was not yet one more blind bullet they were trying to throw at the Original Werewolf.

"With all due respect, I can't disclose this information to you. It is only a rumor and if it turns out to be an incorrect one, I promised the one who shared it with me, that his anonymity would not be compromised."

"But it doesn't make any sense. It goes against everything Original Werewolf stands for. Besides, he knows the law. He would never have compromised the trust and loyalty of his men. They killed their own mates for him- they expect him to do the same. They wouldn't forgive him otherwise... "

"Or maybe, just maybe, he made a mistake and listened to that small voice inside his head- telling him not to do it. Ignoring the very same rule, he made others abide by. If we could prove that he broke the exact law he had forced upon others and which he swore to abide by himself, we could publicly call out his hypocrisy. If he is capable of betraying his own warriors, every Alpha in South America would start questioning his promise of not invading our lands. His word would have no value."

"It still makes no sense. He would never do something so stupid and spare his mate's life. I mean, even me myself, who deeply loves my wife and Luna Sara, would still never go through all this trouble and risk a global world war because of her. We are missing something here."

Alpha Samuel kept rambling.

"And what did you say- that he keeps her in his residence? Hah, it is pure madness. No one would risk that much, not even him. And even if what you say is true, how would we prove it? No one is allowed inside his residence and trying to break in is equal to suicide."

"We don't have to break in." Alpha James wickedly smiled.

"Every twenty years, there is a so-called great meeting. This year, in precisely two weeks, it is taking place at his residence. It is to reestablish a peace treaty between our lands and every alpha in America and Europe will be presented. We can use this opportunity to hold him accountable for the crime he committed." James eagerly said.

"I don't need a lecture about what a great meeting is, Alpha James. You are forgetting one simple fact. Even if she really exists, he won't simply expose her to us. You don't really expect that she will simply be present in a great hall for us to comfortably prove this insane theory."

"Let's just say that I used my legal authority and sent both the Original Werewolf and all the other Alphas that will attend the meeting, the clear photo of her face , where I stated that her presence is required due to the suspicion of a higher level felony committed. If he ignores the warrant, it will be taken as him confessing to the crime. Trust me, she will be there."

"You did what!?" Alpha Samuel accidentally spit some of his saliva straight into Alpha James's face.

"Are you insane? If this theory of yours proves incorrect, who do you think will be taken accountable? I! Not you! I. I am your superior and I will be seen as the one that gave you a green light to issue the warrant." Samuel screamed out.

"The last time this meeting took place inside his home was a hundred and twenty years ago. This is our only chance." Alpha James shot daggers back at the Alpha Samuel.

"Okay, let's just say we go there and that girl you suppose is his mate is also there. How would you prove it? Only larics are able to catch the smell of mates other than that of their own. They may be hurt by his betrayal, but you are not that stupid to actually expect them to turn on him, do you?"

"I have planned a couple of trick tests and discrete provocations. If she truly is his mate, no matter how much he resists, he won't be able to stay unaffected and pass it all. He will snap. One wrong move. One wrong reaction. One simple sign of a mate bond and it will be enough proof for the other alphas to hold him accountable."

"Okay, I am in Alpha James. But we still need prior support from the higher-ranking Alphas. I will get in touch with them. Who knows? It might just be the end of his reign."