Mated With My Father: 8

They moved me to a different room. I opened the door. It was unlocked. In the hallway I heard moaning and followed the sound, only to see two huge larics fu*king human girls on the floor.

I have never seen them before. They were probably higher at the hierarchy level. One was showing his dick in the girl's throat while the other fu*ked her from behind.

My mouth opened wide. The one that was shoving his dick in her mouth noticed me and stopped with fu*king. I gulped. He sniffed the air and his eyes widened with shock as realization hit me. He could recognize who I was by the smell. He checked me out and unconsciously I took a step back.

I was wearing tight black jeans with green boots with heels and a t-shirt with long black sleeves. My brown- reddish hair was loosely let down and it reached all the way to my waist.

He was moving closer to me, my eyes focused on his naked body. I could hear the girl behind him say "Jack, where are you going? Aren't you going to fu*k me, your little wh*re?" He ignored her and eyed me like an owl.

"Princess, let me introduce myself. I am Laric number 2 and I am a close friend to your father."

He didn't mention anything about him fu*ckin some random girl one minute ago that I could still see behind him. I moved away a step further from him. Not that it is any of my business.

"Don't move away from me. You are the only woman who I would die protecting, so don't disrespect me like that."

"That's interesting, since the last time I talked with your boss, I was told that, if the sh*t goes down, I am basically on my own." I snapped back.

He smiled as if he knew something I didn't. My eyes snapped behind him as I heard a masculine rough voice.

"There were only two times when Jaroslav lied, princess, and that was one of those."The other laric spoke up, while taking his d*ck out of the girl's ass.

He looked at the girl on the floor, "Lara honey, go clean yourself up for daddy. And laric- you too, leave."

She nodded and silently left the room. He waited for her and the laric to leave the room, then he approached me.

"Princess, it is my great pleasure to meet you." He smiled liked a hyenne.

I was shocked he called him by his first name and a liar too. Who was he?

"And what was his other lie?" I smiled back.

"When he told me he didn't want to fu*k you."

My cheeks immediately painted red. How dare he speak to me in this way.

As if, reading my mind, he answered my question. "I am his brother and your uncle Sarai. You should bow this head of yours in my presence."

I stared at him blankly without blinking. He slapped my face so hard, tears welled in my eyes from shock.

"Bow down." He repeated, as if I was dumb.

My brain clearly stopped working as I lunched at him with my fist trying to connect to his face. Before I could even come close, he grabbed my arm with his left one, as if it was made of nothing. He pressed my arm so hard I let out a scream.

"I am not your guard dog, Sarai, for you to hit. I am your family and, if you don't apologize, I will break your arm." He said this so calmly it made me even more mad.

His scent was beautiful and I was also painfully aware of his naked body near mine. The fear and sex hormones mixed in me, creating one confusing emotion.

"I am sorry uncle, please don't hurt me."

He held me for a few more moments, as if debating himself. Then he let go.

"I won't hurt you, Sarai. As long as you're respectful, I will let you get away with many mistakes."

He looked at me intensively.

"I am sorry the moon goddess made you my brother's and your father's mate, child. It surely complicates things, but you do understand you can't give in to your desires. Nor can he."

"But he wants me. You said it yourself."

I narrowed my eyes at him. Why was the world so quick at telling me how I should feel and what I should do?

"He does. That doesn't mean he should have you." He stepped a step closer to me.

"But if you keep smelling like a dog in the heat, he will take you."

He could smell my arousal. My cheeks turned red once again. "Why is it so wrong if he takes me?" I asked.

"He is your fu*king father Sarai. If he takes you, it won't be half way but all the way through. And after he fu*ks you, he won't be able to forgive himself for that. "

"You won't go in there and be with him with your hormones ecstatic. I will take care of it."

"What do you mean?" My heart skipped a beat.

"I won't fu*ck you child. But every time he requires your presence, before you go to him, I will lick your pus*y until you orgasm."

My eyes widened. He has to be kidding me.

"Let me be clear. This isn't a sexual relationship between us. You won't be allowed to touch me and I will never fu*k you nor will I ever pleasure myself while licking you."

I stayed quiet. My mind went numb.

I quickly gathered myself. He is making an excuse for having me. "Why you? Any laric could do the job."

I don't know why I chose this as my defense, since I would object even more to the mere laric between my thighs.

He looked down at me as if I was stupid.

"Larics, as a lower breed, are not allowed to have physical contact with you. Besides your father, I am the only one that can." He sighed.

"Look at it as a job. Besides that part, our relationship will be completely normal as uncle and niece. I won't ever look at you sexually or want you that way."

There was absolutely nothing normal with this. "Does my father know what you plan?"

"Do you know what he did that night before he visited you and you shamelessly almost had an orgasm right in front of him?"

I stood quiet as I sensed disgust in his words. How did he know what happened that night? 

"Before he came to you, he fu*ked a girl that looked just like you and while fu*king her, he was so rough with her that he killed her. So to answer your question, yes, he knows. Each time, before meeting one another, you will both get off with someone else."