past

Far from the group of playing kids there was a boy who was sitting alone staring at the sunset with his big doe grey eyes with an unknown emotion.
"Dekisugi.... Dekisugi"
When the said boy heard his name turned around with an adoration in his eyes and a very sweet smile on his face knowing fully well who the adorable owner of this sweet voice.
From a distance a boy with a cute yellow hoodie of pekachu and blue short pants on. was running towards him weaving his small hand in the air like a cute little bunny 🐇 with his shining eyes and an adorable baby smile.
"What happened lil bun, why are
You running "
asked Dekisugi to the said boy who was now stood in front of him with both of his hands on his waist while half bowing.
"I was looking.... for you....."
"Slow down lil bun catch your breath and then tell me what happened okay "
"Okay..."
"Now tell me what happen Nobita "
The said boy who is known other than our sweet little Nobita smiled before replying
"I didn't see you with others and when I asked about you they said you are here so I came here to look for you"
"I just don't feel like to play anymore so l came here to watch the sunset."
"Ohhh "
"Come here sit beside me "
Said dekisugi while patting the ground beside him.
Nobita who was standing came closer sitting beside him with a smile.
Both sit in an comfortable silence admireing the beautiful view of the red and orange coloured sky and a setting sun in the middle with the fading clouds after rain.

And at some point Nobita rested his head on dekisugi's shoulder to which the smile on dekisugi's face only gets wider.

After some peaceful moments when Dekisugi was about to stand up a hand stoped him from doing so and when he looked down his brows frown.
Nobita was looking at him with a slight moisture in his big doe eyes. He looked like if dekisugi moves even a inch away from him his lil bun gonna cry at any moment.
While sitting back at his place he reached out his both hands to cup the face of his baby bun .
"What is it bun, why are you crying"
Ask Dekisugi while
whipping the tears with his thumb.
"Did someone bully you or said something to you"
"No one bully me"
"Then"
"I got scared "
"Why baby, what made scared tell me "
Ask Dekisugi still cupping his face while creasing his right cheek with his thumb.
"When I came here and didn't see I got scared... I .. I thought you left me without meeting me just like Nonchen left me without saying a word . and .. and I thought I want be able to meat you again .. spend time with you.. see the stars with you..."
Said nobita while New tears started to build in already teary eyes.

Dekisugi knew how much important Him, his family and his friends were to nobita.and when Nonchen left to abroad due to her father's sudden transfer .
He knew how upset Nobita was when he came to know that she left without meeting him.
"Shhh.. baby, bun stop crying I not going anywhere. And beside where & why I would go leaving this cute little baby bunny of mine hmmm."
Dekisugi said looking in nobita's teary eyes with an warm smile on his own eyes.

"And if in future I have to go then I will came back to you no matter what "

"But... But what if you meat someone else and.. and forget about me and didn't came back to me "
Ask Nobita looking in dekisugi's eyes with his teary one's.
Dekisugi smiled with an warm smile creasing his cheek before answering
"Listen bun and listen this very carefully ...
I'm not gonna forget you no matter what happens okk
And if I ever forget you which is not gonna happen you can make me remind of you .. of us okk"
"But what if you make me cry or hurt me during the time when you don't remember me.."
"Then... you can punish me after I remember you "
"But what if you still don't remember me after I tried to make you remind me ...
. of us then"

"Then you can show me this pandent and I'll remember you....okk my baby bun "

                         "Hmmm

"Hmmm.. okay " said nobita with his cute smile
"Nobita,bun I promise you no matter what happens I always be with you "
Dekisugi said with his eyes fixed on
His baby bunny
"I also promise you that I always stay by your side"
"You have promised me now,
You can't back away from it"
Dekisugi said in a mischievous tone
"I won't"
Said nobita looking at dekisugi with his cute smile and twinkling eyes.

(⁠^⁠^⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠))(⁠^⁠^⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠)o⁠:⁠-
A/n
Soo that's it for the today kittens
I hope you like it
This is my first ever book so if there any grammatical mistake pls forgive me...
And if you have suggestions pls let me know and I try my best to add that part in it if goes with the story line

Okkkk byee