Chapter 4

As he went Into the innermost corner of the second floor he was going through selves looking for a book. something or should say someone caught his attention. At a bit distance from where he was standing, there was a boy encircled with multiple bookshelves near the large window sitting at the nearby table. The boy looked breathtakingly beautiful with his shining black hair and glowing skin from the after-effect of the light passing through the window.

*******************************************

At Deki Residents
"Welcome back young master" Mr. Shang greeted Dekisugi as he entered the house to which He nodded in response. "should I prepare the dining room for you master" Mr. Shang asked. "No need" he replied taking off his jacket.
"Did they have their dinner?" He asked. " yes, Master Luka and Master Mike had their dinner and were now resting in their room" It was not so difficult for Mr. Shang to understand that his young Master was asking for his friends.
"OK. I'm heading to my room".
" Would you like me to prepare some beverage for you?" Mr. Shang asked.
"Strong Coffee " Saying this he left for his room.
"Sure sir, The coffee will be delivered to your room," Mr. Shang said while bowing before heading toward the kitchen.

In the room, after taking a shower. Dekisugi was standing near the window looking outside with a coffee mug in hand and for some unknown reason, it became his habit. skimming at the setting sun to unfold the darkness of the ahead night . as if searching for something, something that he had lost. He was immersed in his trance feeling the gentle breeze that just passed through the window touching his face and now filling the room. "beep, beep" he got distracted by a phone call. He walked toward the phone that was kept on his study table. It was his mother's video call.

On video call
" Hii Mom and Dad" he greeted both his parents when he saw Mom and Dad on the phone screen. Mr. And Mrs. Hedoshi. They were in the living room. The one holding the phone was his mother sitting with her back to his Father's chest as he protectively held her waist.
" Hello, sweetie. How are you? How's your flight? Have landed safely?"His mom asked. "calm down Mom, I'm perfectly fine, and yes I have landed safely and I'm at home now. And before you ask the next question, yes I had my dinner and for the rest, I assure you that I will take care of myself so don't worry".Dekisugi assured his mother with a small smile.
"See I told you, your son is a grown-up man now. He can take care of himself. (Mr. Hedoshi)His father said to his worried mother.
" Okay okay, there is no need to be this cocky. I was just worried about him. "His mother replies with a pout to Which her husband only Smiled in response.
" you must be tired, go get some rest sweetheart. Be fine , take care of yourself, And forgot to call mom ok" diverting her attention from her husband his mother said worried.
"Don't worry mom. I'll be fine "Dekisugi said with a small smile. "good night son sleep well," His father said taking the phone from his wife's hand. " Bye Dad and Mom. You too take care of yourself " Dekisugi hung up the call after his greetings.
As he turned around he caught a glimpse of an adorable bookmark on the books that he had brought back with himself from the cafe shop today, which was kept on his bedside table. As he approached the bedside table he bent down and took the bookmark in hand. On the bookmark, which was handmade a cute white bunny was imprinted, with the boldly written word "BUN" . While creasing and admiring the bookmark an image of a beautiful boy appeared in his mind.

 While creasing and admiring the bookmark an image of a beautiful boy appeared in his mind

(Bookmark)
A few hours ago.
After talking to Sid.Dekisugi went to the mentioned place. He was skimming through the bookshelves for a book of his liking. After a bit of searching when he got the book, he found himself in the innermost corner of the floor. He was about to turn to take a place to crash on when he was caught by a mesmerizing site of a gorgeous boy.

(Please imagine him as the one shown in character 2 part 😅)

The said boy was sitting there, alone reading a book in the corner of the 2nd floor of the cafe. He was looking like a angel fallen from the heavens and was engulfed in the light red and Orange sheen of the setting sun. his white and Fair skin illuminated the glow of the night moon. Attractive facial features and cute round-framed glasses. As the light passes through his gorgeous dark brown doe eyes it makes his eyes even more alluring. As if asking to get lost in them, Cute button nose and soft pink lips white his small frame that could brun the desire of protection in others heart.
He was Surrounded by books and flowers. Coffee mug in one hand and in the other hand a book. He seems to be Immersed in his own world without any care about the outside world. As if this world wasn't his or he, himself doesn't belong to this world.
"Sir, your coffee" Dekisugi brought back from his thoughts at the sudden call from the attendant who was standing near him. He averted his gaze to attendant and nodded before taking the coffee mug and taking a seat on a nearby table. He was too captivated by the bunny (yes, little bunny, that's what the first word came to his mind when he saw him) that he didn't realize when the little bun stood up from his place and now standing near the large bookshelves and was trying to get a book that was kept on the top of the sleeve or more to say as if jumping like a bunny. After some more tries he Eventually got a hold of the book and when he was about to reiterate his hand the book that was near by knocked out and was about to fall.
Seeing this as if out of instinct Dekisugi dashed toward him and pulled the bunny towards him. The sudden urge to protect this bun welded up in his heart.

He was now standing there with one hand on the head of the bunny and another on his waist embracing the little one in his arms. The bunny who had Shut his eyes tightly from fear looking a bit Scared Increaseing Dekisugi's desire of protection toward the man in his arms. Dekisugi got lost in his gaze when the scared bunny slowly opened his slightly trembling eyes.

"Umm... " Hearing this he averted his gaze and then he realized that the bun was trying to get free from his strong grip but couldn't because he was holding him way too tightly. And as realization hit him he let go of his waist.
" Thank you "Saying this the bunny turned around and walked towards the place where he was sitting a while ago and hurriedly took his belongings and left from there without looking back for once. Dekisugi stood there for a while without moving. Looking at the retreating figure of the boy.

After some time When he was about to go, as if out of instinct he took a last glance in the direction of the table where the bunny boy had been sitting a while ago and there he noticed that the bunny boy had forgotten his book there in hurry. He walked towards the table and picked up the book. The title says "Until We Meet Again" It is a love story between two lovers who have to face numerous difficulties to achieve their happy ending. In the book, there was a bookmark. Looking at the bookmark for some time he put it in the book again and took the book with him.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Ahhh... Finally, It took me ages to complete this chapter. I'm sorry and I hope that you like it. Ignore the grammatical mistakes for this once only.