Chapter 3

I'm thankful to all the readers who are reading this work of mine. Although I know that I am not good at writing and there are many mistakes in my writing pattern. I am trying to do my best. please do vote and comment, with your opinions so that I can know that you like it and Make improvements in the future. So please do vote and comment.

And please please do follow my account.
One more thing there may be a bit of change in the plot of this series so pls bear with it

Okay so back to the story.
%%%%%%%%%&&&&&&&&&%%%%%%%

A week later

In a luxurious room painted in black and gray color a handsome boy with a Greek god's heavenly features like a sharp jawline and nose, fair skin, with an amazing physical appearance stood in front of a large window of his room looking outside at the clouded sky with setting sun in the middle with his intact gorgeous gray eyes. Witnessing the changes in the once peaceful and colorful sky turning into gloomy and ash colored.
"Beautiful isn't it"
He averted his eyes from the changing sky when he heard the familiar voice at the door.
At the door there stood 2 men with equally stunning appearances looking at him. One with black hair fair skin and of a jolly nature and beside him stood a handsome blonde-haired man, a pale skin hue with a calm and mature aura around him. These two have been friends of him since he came to America. The one with black hair who asked was Mike and beside him the blond one was Luka.
Knowing fully well that their best mate from the last 5 years who is indifferent to anyone wasn't going to answer any time soon the latter one could only sigh.
"Done packing " asked Luka.
the male in question glanced at the packed stuff on his bed for a second before averting his eyes back to the now-dark sky. Seeing this the mature one turned to his other friend.

"Let's go, Mike, you still have to pack your remaining stuff"
"speaking of which, what's the time of the flight Luka," asked Mike.
"in the next 5 hours, we'll be leaving for the airport at 7 pm to be exact"
"see you at the airport dekisugi"
Said Luka before closing the door the boy only nodded in response still looking outside the sky with his indifferent eyes.

After a long journey of 13 hours at Tokyo airport
" It feels so good to be home"
Said Mike with a deep sigh and an expansive smile on his face as if trying to intake the fresh feeling of finally being at home as much as possible. looking at his surroundings with a sense of nostalgia.
"yes, you are right "
replied Luka with a soft smile on his face.
"Who is going to pick up us," asked Mike looking around the airport parking for their name board or a driver.
"let me call the driver" replied Luka taking out his phone to call the driver.
"Hello Mr. Kang, where are you?
Ohh... Ok then. Call me once the car is repaired "
"what he said" asked Mike.
"the car had a sudden breakdown and it would take three to four hours to Repair the car "replied Luka putting the phone back in his pocket.
"so what are we gonna do?
don't tell me we are going to wait here for him for four hours," asked Mike in an annoyed tone showing how displeased he was with the idea of waiting for someone at the airport when he was exhausted from the long journey of 13 hours from America to Tokyo.
Luka shook his head at Mike before turning his attention to the other person who hadn't said a single word after they arrived.
" Would it be alright if we go with you, Dekisugi"
He just nodded before going to his car.

Deki Resident(12 o'clock)