C H A P T E R F O U R

•Laura's BFF•

I SMILED as i comb my hair and looked at Leerah, “Yeah. When Laura's still a kid, she used to be super talkative that our parents were forced to made her sleep or else their's no chocolates for her.” i laughed as i remember Laura's younger version.

Such a cute baby before.

“Oh? Talaga po?” Leerah's eyes sparked as i nod and smile with the memory, “Yeah, it's really one of her childhood memories i can't and will never forget.” i added, “I also remembered that before, Laura used to buy a lot of chuckie chocolate drink. And she drinks it so messy.” i shared one of Laura's childhood again and couldn't stop myself from laughing.

So as Leerah who looked sp focus about her best friend's childhood memories with our family in the province.

“So, kanino niyo po namana gray eyes niyo?” she suddenly asked.

I smiled, “Our mom and dad both owned gray eyes. But i got my my mom's brown hair while Laura got dad's black hair. Our mom used to be a model though. And so as our dad plus that Laura's a model now.” i added.

Leerah smiled as her cheeks blushed, thinking about her best friend. What a cliché.

I smiled at her and looked at my wristwatch, one minute haved passed. We're literally walking slowly just to share stories, haha! I looked at her again, “So? And another can't forget moment i've ever haved was with Tita Luisarelle, you're mother! Haha, remember when Laura, you, Tita Luisarelle, Tito Riovi, Dad, Mom and i go out as a group and Laura accidentally bimos into someone which turns out to be a bisexual and days alter, she started on pursuing my sister? T-That just too epic for me to forge---BWHAHAHA! Oh, goodness! I still remember the way she looked at my Sister's shock face, HAHA!” i laughed hard and saw Leerah's amber eyes sharpening which made me smirked secretly.

I hummed a song, POSSESSIVE by Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne and Yung Bleu.

She blushed and looked away as she realized the song hits her which made me smile as i tease her, “Oh, anyways... Let's talk about you're parents genes with you and you're older brother James, haha.” i requested, she smiled, “He owned a green eyes while you owned an amber eyes. Story? Although, i bet, you got the amber eyes from Tito Riovi and those green eyes from Tita Luisarelle.” i added.

Leerah smiled, “Well, i got my puppy like look from my father and obviously, Kuya James inherited our mother's fierce tiger look.” she started.

Well, i agreed. If James had a very opposite gestures and behavior as what he had right now. With the way he looks like, i could say he's a tiger indeed. Always ready to fight, well, he himself right now is always ready to fight. With his honesty, literally too much honesty behavior, he could slayed, burned, toasted, killed and turned his opponents into ashes without actually trying.

And jokes aside, James and i was usually mistaken as a woman whenever we wear too much hidden clothes where our adam's apple cannot be seen. Even my younger sister Laura said herself that if it isn't me being her brother, she would really doubt that i am a man since i had a very gorgeous face that would makes someone think i'm feminine which isn't true.

“Kuya James loved being called feminine,” she added. I laughed as i agreed, one thing about James being gay is that he always slayed his self too much on being feminine. Like one time, he dressed his self like a woman and without even using makeup. Someone already mistook him as one and they thought we're in a relationship and that i am a woman too, just a bisexual.

Which made me in a very clearly awkward spotlight. They even started on praising us, that we're so pretty... But we're man!

I rolled my eyes secretly as i remembered it, “Yeah. You see, you're older brother, James, my best friend made his sexuality too obvious. I was even shocked he didn't made it to the core earlier when we're in dinner.”