Character Descriptions -reading is recommended-

Everyone is 18 except Mikey, who is 17.

Casey Jones: Gay, He/Him. Has gotten over his toxic friendship with April. He's down bad for the purple turtle and doesn't care to hide it when they are alone. Raphael is the only one who really knows he's gay.

April O'Neil: Straight, She/her. Extremely toxic when it comes to Donnatello and Casey. Brutally rejected Donnie by called him a "useless mutant freak." Ever sense then, she has grown apart from the group.

Leonardo; Bi, He/they. Basically became the 'father' of the four brothers ever sense Splinter stopped training them and just treating them as his sons. Down bad for Captain Ryan but never had an actual love interest. Possibly asexual? Very protective of all of his brothers.

Michealangelo: Pansexual, He/Him. Doesn't really like Renee anymore. Basically the same old Mikey, just older. Has some scars from.. well.. splinter wasnt always the best father. Least favorite out of the four sons. Usually always happy.

Donnatello: Biromanic. He/Him. Always there for his younger brother. Has never really felt romantic attraction. But feels.. something for Casey. Just not sure what.

Raphael: Straight, He/Him. Casey's 'wing man.' Only person who knows he's gay. Has learned to control his anger more. Very, very protective over Mikey.