-Three- Confession

Donnies p.o.v

"Okay guys. We are splitting up into groups." Leo started. "Me and Mikey. And Dee, Casey, and Raph." I sigh internally.  The thing is, the relationship between Casey and I has been getting real weird. He keeps getting real close and is very.. 'touchy.' Not that its a bad thing. It's just.. diffrent.

Leo sent us to the opposite side of town to cover more ground.

"So." Raph started. We all came to a stop and turned to him. "Whats up with you too? You guys seem diffrent." I shrug. "Nothings really wrong, Raph." I continue.

"Riiight." Raph said suspiciously before starting to scan the ground for any trouble. "Ahah!" He yelled, pointing. Me and Casey's attention were drawn to whatever he was pointing at.

The Purple Dragons. This should be fun, to say the least.

"Alright! An All-You-Can-Beat-Buffet!" Raph yelled, cracking his knuckles. "Well what are we waiting for dudes?" Casey said, patting my shell causing my cheeks to tint a slight pink. "Lets go down there and see what they're up too." He put on his hockey mask and jumped down, Raph and I right behind him.

"Eep!" We heard a familiar voice squeel, drop a box and start to run away. "Ah-ah-ah! No you don't!" Raph yelled as he grabbed the girls arm and brought her into the light.

"Red?" Casey gasped, taking off his hockey mask. April went wide-eyed. She was speechless. "I-i" She started until Raph cut her off with a slap to the face. "Shut up, O'Neil. I gotta call Leo." Raph said as he pulled out his T-phone, still holding onto April's arm.

No ones p.o.v

"April is what?!" The orange and blue turtle yell in unision. A sigh could be heard over the phone. "What do you wanna do with her?" Raph asked.

"We could always treat her like a purple dragon." Mikey started. "That'll change her mind." Leo looked at Mikey in astonishment. His baby brother has never said anything like that before.

"Love where your heads at, baby bro." Raph said, holding a fist infront of April's face. "No!" Leo said, quickly and thought for a moment. "Let her go."

"What?!" All but Leo said in unision. "Let her go. If she does it again, however, we will go with Mikeys plan." Leo explained further, earning agreement from everyone.

"Ya hear that, pretty princess? Last chance." Raph said, letting go of April's arm. "Lets go, we gotta go home."

Donnie and Casey nodded and followed Raph, trailing behind. "C'mon, guys! Pick up the pace!" Raph said, slowing down.

"I think we'll meet you there, Raph." Casey said, holding out an arm infront of donnie, causing him to stop. Raph looked at them suspiciously.

"Whats really going on between you two?" Raph asked. Casey shrugged, putting his arm down. "Nothing, Raph. We'll meet you back at the lair." Raph sighed and gave in "Fine. But don't do no funny shit." He said before he left.

"So, uhm." Donnie started. "What did you wanna talk about, Casey?" Donnie started to mess with his fingers and avoid eye contact.

"W-well.. there's been something I've been meaning to tell you." Casey hesitated. He took a deep breath and grabbed Donnie by the face and pulled him in for a kiss.

Donnies p.o.v

Casey cupped my face and.. kissed me?. After a couple seconds of processing, I return it. 

It felt right. Though, I'm not sure why.

My arms wrap around his neck as we deepen the kiss.

After what felt like forever, we finally let eachother breath. I turned into a deep red and covered my face. Casey chuckled. "Didnt know you were gay, dee." Casey chuckled. I huffed in response, uncovering my face. "Well actually, im Biromantic." I correct.

Casey rolls his eyes playfully. "Well, guess this means we're together?" He asked. I nodded in response as we started walking home. 

Raphs p.o.v

Somethings up with those two. I mean, somethings real odd. They used to hate eachother. But after April and everything, its been weird. They seemed to have gotten over it. Which, I mean, is a good thing, don't get me wrong. There is just something more between them.

I've known Casey's been Gay for awhile now. Though, he doesn't make it obvious to those around him.

I might bring this whole... "Dee and Casey" thing up with everyone. But I'm not sure It'd be a good idea. I don't wanna out Casey or anything.

Once I get closer to home,  I could hear yelling and fighting, which makes me rush home even faster. I have a pretty strong idea of what's happening right now.

Splinter is being.. Splinter. Again. Especially towards Mikey.

He hasn't always been the best father figure. I think Leos pretty much taken his role with that. Splinter doesn't even train us anymore, let alone treat us like sons.

No clue where it all went wrong. We were always great to him.

As soon as I arrive at the lair, I see Leo standing in between Mikey and Splinter. "Hey!" I yell, jumping over the bars. Everyone turns to look at me. "Whats happening in here?" I start walking over to the living room.

Leo scoffed. "Ask Splinter." He said, taking Mikey to the kitchen. I turn my toward the large rat. "What happened in here, old man?" I demanded. He turned is head. "Nothing that  concerns you." He responded.

"That wasnt one of the options." I protest, crossing my arms. Splinter glared down at me as he put his arms behind his back.

Leos p.o.v

I'm pretty much done with Splinter for today. I mean, he would have hurt Mikey again if I didn't step in.

"Are you okay, Angie?" I ask, setting him on the table in the kitchen. He nodded, fidgeting with his hands. I held his hands in mine. I have him a concerned look. "You sure?" I ask.

He smiled at me. "Yeah, bro." He said in a sad, croaky voice. I let go of his hands and pull him into a tight hug, which he returns gladly.

I could feel him him bury his face into my shoulder and start to sob. I shush and console him as I rub his shell.

God, where did everything with dad go wrong?

Finally posted‼‼ Yippie!