-Four- Mousers in the Sewers.

No ones p.o.v

Splinter usually never left the lair for anything. Therefore, leaving the sewerswas out of the question. The only time he'd ever leave was for important stuff, like the triceratons. Of course, he doesn't remember that. The turtles or the humans never told anyone about it, not that anyone would believe them anyway.

Today, however, was an exception. He was fed up with his sons right now. He needed a minute, and meditation wasn't helping at the moment.

Sometimes, Hamato Yoshi wonders why he got the four turtles in the first place. Sure, they were strong and loyal to him, but... there isn't really a but, is there?

Nope.

He couldn't think of one. As he continued to wander around in the sewers, he starts to think to himself. He starts to think of all the memories of him and the turtles. All the good, and all the bad. Now that he thinks about it, the "bad" memories are only from the recent years. Even when Mikey messed up during sparring wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He couldn't think of another bad memory with his sons that wasn't with in the recent years.

Where did everything go so wrong?

. . .

Donnie and Casey finally enter the lair, laughing an giggling with eachother, tripping over their legs along the way. "Welcome home, guys." Leo welcomed, sitting on the couch with his arm over Mikey, who was eating a cold slice of pizza.

The two boys immediately knew something was up. Donnie looked around. "Wheres Splinter?" He asked. Mikey slumped father into the couch. Donnie sighed, finally understanding.

Where did everything go wrong with their father? Donnie looked over at Casey and grabbed his arm. "Lets go to the lab. Dad isn't here right now." Casey nodded, his cheeks turning a slight pink.

Donnie sighed and closed the lab door while Casey went to look around his lab. "Redecorated?" He asked tapping on a glass where the Pulverizer was located. Donnie whipped his head around, "Hey, hey, hey!" He yelled, running over too his boyfriend. "Dont do that! You'll make him angry!" Casey held his hands up in defeat. "Sorry babe, didn't mean to make this blob of goo angry."

Babe?

Donnie stammered on his words as he flustered up. His olive green skin turned a baby doll pink as he began to register what Casey had just said. "Woah, Donnie. You good?" Casey asked, reaching his hands out to the tall turtle. "Look like you've seen a ghost. And the ghost was little old me."

Donnie rolled his eyes and pushed the boy away from him. "Can it, Jones." He said sarcastically. Donnie face began to turn back into the soft green it once was, matching with his violet purple mask.

"Awe cmon, Dee! Don't be such a downer. Donnie the Downer." Casey mocked, moving the turtles hand out of his face.

"Don't call me that, Jones."

"Donnie the downer."

"Stop that."

"Pfft."

"Woah! Back up, Pops!"

Faint yelling could be heard from outside the lab, causing the two boys to turn their head to the commotion. They slowly looked back at eachother in confusion.

"Raph and Splinter." They said in unision before running out of the lab.

"I wasnt trying to do anything to your younger brother!" Splinter said, standing his ground against the red turtle. "Then what were you doing, pops?" Raph said, sticking a finger in her dads face.

Splinter moved the finger away gently. "Just trying to talk to him." He responded calmly. Raphs gave filled with confusion. Talk to him? That was a long shot, and Raph didn't believe in it.

"Okay, guys, let's break it up." Leo said, getting up from the couch and walking over to clear the tension. Raph back up from his father, still seemingly pissed off. "Don't think I trust you, rat." He said before he stormed off to his room, slamming the door.

Splinter huffed out a sigh.

The lab door could be heard swinging open, revealing the one and only Donnie and Casey. "Whats going on now?" Groaned Donnie. He spotted his father, causing his mood to immediately switch. He cleared his throat.

"Whats going on?" Donnie asked again, more cautiously. "Nothing anymore dee-" Leo got cut off as crashing and crunching nodded filled the room.

Raph opened his door, sais in hand. Donnie and Casey ran back into the lab to grab their weapons. Cracks formed on some of the walls as they broke through, revealing little robot creatures.

"Mousers." Leo hissed. "All right!" Cheered Raph, "an all-you-can-beat-buffet." Mikey got up from the couch, nunchucks. "Uhm, dudes?" He said, getting his brothers attention. "Didn't we like.. kill stock dude?"

.  .  .

A low laugh could be heard, echoing throughout the metallic walls. "Did they kill me?" A male voice said. "Oh they wish." Baxter Stockman rested both of his arms on his control panel, one of them is a prosthetic robot arm he built himself,  and the other is full of scars that never fully healed.

He stared into the cameras, watching his mousers wreck havoc on the turtles lair. "To bad I can't go in there myself." Stockman stretched his robotic arm. Steps could be heard coming from behind him, causing him to turn around.

"Ah! O'Neil! Good to see you!" He said approaching April. "Hello sir-" "ah- just 'Baxter' is okay." The half-robot interrupted. "Anyway, come and watch this. You'll like what you see." He led April over to the cameras. The mousers were terrorizing the turtles. Though, the fight was tied, with Raphs thirst for fighting and with Donnie and Casey finally out of the lab, it seemed like the group would win. But, not without their things being utterly destroyed.

"Isn't it great? Though, this is hardly any of what they deserve." Stockman voice got more serious. April smiled weakly. "Yeah." She said voice quivering more than she'd like it to.

April hung her head down in regret, not wanting to look at the screen. It was hard to watch her.. well, her home being trashed.

"Awe, dammit." Baxter Stockman sighed, causing April to look but up at the cameras. The screens were black, signaling that all if the mousers were destroyed. "They'll probably be coming here to investigate. They think I'm dead, O'Neil." Stockman like at the red haired woman. "Bah, you already know that. You were there." The tall man walked away from the cameras in annoyance.

"We gotta get away from here, non the less." April hesitated once before she followed him out of the lab.