Chapter 5: Our First Time Together

Smut warning!!!!

Wally's POV

When the concert ended, I took Nivea on the cruise, reserving for the two of us during this special evening. A candle light dinner special during the fireworks show. The waiter came over with our side dishes and a bottle of fresh beverage to pour in our cup.

"Wally, this is the best day I've ever had in my life. But, most of all I'm glad that we're hanging out." She says blushing as her cheeks reddened.

"Me too, Nivea and I'm glad you like it, I wanted you to have the best time of your life and well I thought this is the perfect way to do it."

"Your so sweet and thoughtful Wally." She said beaming as she placed her hand on my cheek.

"Next time we hangout again and whenever I'm through getting settled, let's something more casual like an activity. How about painting, that sounds like fun."

"Yeah I like the idea a lot, plus I am an artist myself."

We both kept talking through the whole night as the dinner is being served to us, then we watched the fireworks show from the above the view alongside a crowd of tourists, guests, and families as Nivea looked on with such excitement and joy in her eyes, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her to the point imaging she'll be like this all the time is so irresistibly cute...

....... Hours Later.......

Nivea's POV

After coming back home from a long night out, we both walked back home together.

"I had fun tonight, thanks again Wally."

"Your welcome, dear."

Approaching our homes, I really didn't feel like going back to my house just yet especially when the night is still young.

"Well, we're here." We stopped, as I looked to see my home is next to his.

"This means it's officially time we parted ways for the night, and I really enjoyed myself with you. It was incredible Nivea." He said as we kissed on the lips before parting our hands and going our separate steps...

But, I don't want to....

Without thinking I walked over and grabbed his hand which caught his attention startled.

"Hey I was wondering if I could hang with you for a little while." I asked as Wally's face turned bright red, looking shocked.

"Nivea.... Oh, well- I-I... Sure you can." He said inviting me in as I followed behind. Home's blind folds suddenly open seeing me as my heart dropped, an eerie feeling came over me.

"This is Home, I'm sure he won't mind you coming in to visit."

"We're here." He said as we headed into his house. Everything looks lovely and so colorful here from the living room to his kitchen, He even has his art portraits everywhere on the wall.

"Want something to drink?" He asked as I nodded, walking over sitting down by his sofa. This place is so lovely here, I couldn't help but to look around for a bit. Coming across a book shelve and a decorated table I see a photo.