Chapter 6: The Picnic

Fluff  warning!!!

Nivea's POV

Sun began to shine over me as I rose up, waking from my sleep while I stretched. I look over my room in realization that I'm not in my own home anymore until I realize, almost forgetting that I slept over at Wally's. Plus I wore his shirt he gave me after I took a shower last night.... It smells just like him, everything reminded me of him especially after what happened with us last night.

Speaking of Wally, I noticed he's not in bed either, his side is a little warm though, I just couldn't bring myself but to think of all the things he does that makes me admire him so much, now that we're dating.

I got up from the bed and walked out of the room, as I soon smelled something good cooking in the kitchen. Approaching the living room, Home's eyes soon followed mine as I flinched a little. Feeling intimidated and still frightened seeing a living house watching me and my every move.

"Good morning Home." I said.

"Good morning, Nivea. How was your sleep?" He responded back.

"It was great, um thanks." I shrugged.

"That's good to hear Nivea, I hope you have a wonderful day ahead. Your going to be needing it." He said as I nodded walking pass.

As soon as I walked to kitchen, Wally is seen in his bathrobe and pajamas pants as he flips over a pancake while the table is beautifully decorated and there's two cups of juice seen.

"Hello, my beautiful Nivea. Did you enjoy your sleep?" Wally turns to me as my face turns bright red. His chest can be seen.

"U-uh, yes darling. I enjoyed it a lot." I cleared my throat, but dammit why is he so damn fine like this.

"Thanks for letting me wear your shirt by the way, it's comfy."

"I'm glad dear." He turns off the stove after removing the pancake to place on the plate.

He's glowing so radiantly, even after we made love last night, he looks even more cute.

"So what are your plans? Got something to do later on?" I asked as we sat down together at the table.

"Not much, I'm just going to the picnic with Barnaby and his family by the park, he sent out invitations though days before you moved here." He said.

"I wish I could join you, I'm gonna be a little busy with some stuff anyways that I have to deal with." I said as I took a bite of the flapjack, savoring while eating it.

"Well then, how about you join me with Barnaby, I'm sure he'll understand." He suggests as I blushed.

"Are you sure, I don't want to keep you two waiting. Besides I still got a lot of stuff for my boutique and I have to decorate everything." I said as I took a sip of the apple juice.

"I'm sure, Nivea. You got a lot of time left on your hands, dear." He insists as I gave into his charming cat like smile, sighing in defeat. He's right though, I just moved here and maybe another day of break won't hurt anyone.

"Okay then, but I'm prepping our lunches at my place."

"Alright then, I can't wait to see you again, my dear." He said softly to me.

Wally blinked the first pancake away with his eyes as I ate mine.

After we ate breakfast together, Wally and I departed ways for a short little bit as I head back to my house to get ready for the picnic. I want to dress up nicely for the day and even though it's just us with Barnaby and his family, I still want to make a great impression when I'm out with others.