Chapter 4: A Date with Wally

Nivea's POV

We both passionately kissed again, as my body temperature rises to the core, I couldn't help but to look into his dreamy eyes as his hair became a mess. Wally stopped himself as he is fully aware, sighs in defeat.

"Well there goes my perfect pompadour." He said while irritated at the sight.

I giggled at the moment, thinking he looks adorable with hair down.

"Hey, what's so funny dear?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just like the new look on you, I really think it's cute and it suits you well, darling." I said as Wally blushes at my response.

"Really now."

"It's true, don't get me wrong though. I love both versions of you a lot. Even though we just met, I really think it's cute to see you like that." I say.

His eyes sparkled as we looked at each other, now holding hands. The wind began blowing a little as I felt a little breeze touching me, Wally takes off his blue sweater and placed it on me as my face redden.

"Thank you..." I said looking surprised.

"Your welcome, my dear."

Gosh why he has to be so darn cute all of the sudden. Honestly though seeing him this way in front of me, gave me butterflies.

"I want this moment to never end you know, just us. Right here and now, it felt like I've known you all my life even though we met, honestly... I'm glad we did."

"Oh really, what is the reason?"

I looked up in the sky smiling.

"If we haven't met, I don't know what I'll do... But I know, my world wouldn't be complete without you in it." He looks at me with those droopy beautiful eyes as my heart races.

It took me a moment to compose myself and yet this feels so right unexpectedly for me. Here I am fallen in love with my next door neighbor who is beyond hot! It felt like the world disappeared and its just us too against everything.

"I never met nobody like you, Nivea. After seeing you, and witness the stuff you do, made it obvious."

After the party ended, everyone including my family left and went on home just right after help patching things up and fixing up the whole place. Luckily my dad was able to give out some more leftover food to those that attended, I really had a great time especially....with Wally.

"I had fun tonight, thanks Nivea." Julie says as she and her sisters walked out the door. I watched as more left, waving and saying 'goodnight'.

The last person to leave was Wally, as he helped set things in place.

"Thanks for coming to my event, it really means a lot to me, and I had a great time with you." I started off saying to him as my cheeks flutter in red.

"Me too. Tonight was really special." He said back as

As I remembered everything that happened, that night... It changed my life forever more, but most of all it changed Wally's as well. My first kiss and at same time I just became his new neighbor, and now his girlfriend... A lot has happened so fast. My family is completely unaware about my relationship even though my mom somehow suspected that I like him, Wally and I agreed to keep this a secret for a little while till the time is right.

Just like that, our relationship became temporary secret...

After the party ended, with everyone leaving and heading their separate ways, Wally was the last person to leave.. I really didn't want him to go. Even though we live next door. At least I'll be able to cherished the moments we had and never let go of them, ever