❥𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 : 9

TAEHYUNG'S POV

That was the same girl.

" wai-....... I have seen you before"
"OHH really that's a good thing.... Now i won't feel bad for drinking coffee of your money"
".... You're a human."
"Of course "
"You fooled me"
"Heyy!! When did I fooled you?"
"I thought you were the ghost"
". But I -"

"Excuse me Mr. And Mrs. Please come in and continue your cute argument."

We looked at our surrounding and saw the people making our video.

?? 1: "such a cute couple"
??2 :"Awwiee I wish I was cute as her"
??3 :" wait...... Is He the CEO of KIM'S CHANNEL??"
??4 : "No no what would he do infront of McDonald's at night. He would be enjoying in the 5 star hotel"
??3 : "you got a point!"
Thank God I was wearing mask... No one noticed me. I went inside with the girl.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Y/N'S POV :

We were sitting and he was glaring at me. I stopped drinking coffee and said

"Why are you staring at me...... I know i am gorgeous"
"Gorgeous my foot.... Why did you bring me here?"
"Excuse me... You're the one who bring me here"
"I-" he took a deep breathe. "Ohk fine I brought you here. Now.... Give me my phone back"
"Your phone??"

I got angry. Suddenly I noticed him coming towards me. He came and stood near me and said

"Gimme my phone or else I gonna call the police."
"Mister I am telling you that I don't have your phone and how you're gonna call the police. "
"You-" He tripped and fell on me and he was SOOOO..................... HANDSOME...... HANDSOME??.....
I was so lost in his beautiful eyes but then "AHEM.."
HE coughed and got up.
"Sorry... I tripped... But gimme my phone"
"Look I don't have your pho-"

I opened my bag and I found his mobile there.
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
MEANWHILE :
AUTHOR'S POV :

"I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS FROM YOU YONG. HOW CAN YOU HIDE A PIZZA FROM YOUR OWN FAMILY."
"Brother... You're getting it wrong. She ordered the pizza and then woke me up... I didnt expected this to happen."

You must be wondering what happened here at the Baek house

FLASHBACK :

. So Mr. And Mrs Yong ordered pizza but the rope was not strong enough. Remember y/n used it to get down. So the rope was almost broked.
Then.. Mrs. Yong used the same rope to bring pizza up to her room. But the rope broke and the pizza fall down after touching the window of Mr. Baek's room.

Now he thought it was some kind of thief... So he opened the door and started beating the delivery boy. He told him that he just came here to deliver pizza and he explained the whole story that how Mrs. Yong told him to not ring the bell and just hang pizza to the rope.... Mr. Baek got so embarrassed.

PRESENT :

"You would have ordered for the whole family.... I would have paid"
Mr. Yong looked at his wife and his wife was looking down.

"u-umm we're sorry Mr. Baek.... Actually I was feeling hungry and all the kids were sleeping..... I went to their room for the rope.... And Yuna said y/n has tested this rope it's strong...... But I don't know how it broke"
"Aishh.... I don't care..... The thing is our money got wasted-......where is y/n"
"u-umm....... S-she's sleeping Mr. Choi... So I thought not to disturb her"
She was stuttering...

"Oh no bring her down.... She's the reason of all this."
"N-no Mom.... She was a assignment tommorow..... Please let her sleep"
"Yuna.... Why are you so nervous"
Her dad asked her
"Dad N-no.. W-why I would be nervous"
"Wait... I'll go and check"
"N-no no Mr. Choi... She's sleeping."
But Mr. Choi didn't listened to her. He went upstairs and opened the door loudly.
Granny followed him up.
"Aishh Choi..... Why don't you let my doll sleep peacefully... She have assignmen-"

Mr. Choi pulled her blenket down just to find pillows there. Yuna and younjae ran upstairs. Mr. Choi was stunned to speak.
"WHERE IS Y/N?"

"U-umm... IN the bathroom"
"Yuna..... Where. Is. Y/n"
Sadly Yuna had to tell them everything.
"................. That's why she escaped. But she wants to prove you that she can do it."

"OHH I don't need anything from her just bring her back right now.. Younjae... TAKE MY CAR AND GO FIND HER EVERYWHERE"

"Brother calm down.... We'll find her don't worry"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Y/N's POV :
Aiisshh.... I got so embarrassed.
"U-umm..... Sorry.. I don't know how did your phone came in my bag..."
"it's ok."

He got up and was going to leave when i said
"Where are you going?"
"Home"
"u-umm..... NO you can't go home like this."
"MISS... You needed coffee and I have ordered it for you"
I was so angry. Suddenly I got an idea. I started fake crying.
"Ahh..... OK ok.. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."
"No no go..... I am good. I think it's my luck that everybody have to leave me"
"MISS....... What are you talking about"
"No nothing...... You won't understand"
"Tell me why you left your home and what are you doing here at this hour "
HE looked tensed
"Actually my step-father-"
Wait-..... I have a step father.... Aishhh y/n what have you done.... What will he think about you now......
"Your step-father......"
"ahh my step father..... He is so cruel..... He only loves money... He don't care about me. So I left my house"
"OHH..... I didnt know about this.... I'm very sorry..."
"Ahh jo jo it's ok... I can totally understand."
"Can I help you with something?..... Should I report in police"
"A-ah no no no.... Are you crazy"
"No miss... Don't worry I'll protect you"
WAHH..... BuTTeRfLiEs-
"Ahh no no...."
"The what do you need"
"I need money-"
Y/N CONTROL YOUR TONGUE.... SORRY BUT ITS OUT OF CONTROL
"W-what"
"Nothing-"
Silence.............. For a while...

"How much money do you need"
"" M-my m-mom is in hospital.... I was some money for her check up "
" OHH...... Here you go "
Why do I look like a beggar......
" T-thank you so much..... I promise I'll try to return this to you "
" no need... I'm a business man... I don't need money... You should keep it. I'll go now "
" Yea bye "
HE was going whn suddenly I holded his hand. He looked at our hands and then at me
" Yes? "
" T-thank you so much... I'll return you these money back.. Someday "
He smiled and left. AHHH HE SMILEDDDD. I was smiling but suddey my smile faded away..... Am I doing wrong.... Should I return back?... What if Mr. Baek allow me to go to Seoul..
After sitting there for a while.... I decided to return back home.
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀
AT BAEK HOUSE:
"Everyone go to their room.... If she wanted to come back..... SHE would have been here... But it looks like she wants to do what pleases her "
Mr. Choi was so disappointed cuz it's been 3 hours since Younjae left but no sign of y/n. Suddenly..... The door opened and y/n peeked in..... Seeing the lights of corridor off..... She made her way inside...... And went upstairs.... But then she hear a voice.
"If you really wanted to leave why did you return?"
"Dad..."
"It's Mr. Choi for you...."
"Mr... Choi...... Please... Let me try my luck.. I wanna tell all the people.... That I can do this... Please just once..... I promjse I won't disappoint you please..."
"Y/N.. Go to your room"
Tears slipped for her eyes.
"I still have a hope that you will be agree with my decision"

.·:*¨༺TO BE CONTINUED༻¨*:·.

Make sure to stay tuned :)

END OF CHAPTER 9 :)
HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW AND VOTE :)